Chapter 7

Avery's POV:

"Re Re. Time to wake up baby boy", I heard someone say softly and gently pulled the pacifier out of my mouth. I whined a little and opened my eyes to see Asher standing next to my car seat with the pacifier in his hand.

"I know you don't wanna get up baby boy but it's lunchtime", he said putting the paci in my bag and then unbuckling me.

"Come on, everyone else is already inside", he said as he hoisted me up onto his waist and kissed the top of my head pushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Where are we?", I yawned tiredly and buried my face in the crook of his neck as he carried me into the restaurant. I didn't even care right now, I was still tired and wanted to go back to sleep.

"Tennesee", Asher told me and carried me to the booth where my other brothers were. He sat me down in the booth next to Aidan and then sat by me so I was in between the two of them. The pull-up pressed against me as I shifted getting comfortable. Asher glanced over at me and discreetly pulled the waist of my pants to see if I had wet myself or not. I blushed praying I was dry since I couldn't tell.

"We'll be back", he told my brothers and picked me up. I guess I wasn't dry after all. I saw Anderson snicker as Asher carried me to the bathroom with the diaper bag. Asher merely just had to turn his head toward Anderson, and Anderson immediately stopped. Asher nodded his head and then continued walking to the family bathroom, acting like nothing happened. 

"Anderson is mean," I mumbled in the crook of his neck, tears silently going down my face. 

"Don't worry about his baby, he is just being grouchy because we have been driving all day, and he's tired," he says to me, kissing my cheek and taking off my pull-up. He asks if I want to use the bathroom and after saying yes, I go.  I ignore what he said about Anderson and just wait for my pee to stop. Once I was done, Asher puts a new pull-up on me one with Elmo on it and then puts a Wild Kratts onesie on me. 

"Yay! Thank you Ashy! I love Wild Kratts!," I yell. I love animals, sharks and snakes are my favorite! I know all the different types of sharks and snakes! I tell my brothers all the time, and when I get a new book, I always tell my brothers about the new ones I learned!

He pulled out a green and blue onesie with all different types of animals on them! I blushed deeply as he put it on and snapped it into place.

"You are such a cutie pie", he cooed and tickled me causing me to giggle. He smiled and put my sweatpants back on and my shirt before picking me back up and putting everything away. He threw out the pull-up and carried me back to the table setting me in between him and Aidan again.

"Did you get your pull-up changed baby boy?", Austin cooed at me from across the table. I blushed and nodded shyly. Both he and Anderson laughed at my reaction and cooed at me cause me to sink into the seat some. Aidan noticed me sink into the booth and pulled me into his lap holding me and bouncing me gently on his leg to soothe me. It worked. I liked it when my brother's bounced me on their leg. 

"Stoop, Ausy!" I whined into Aidan's neck, hugging him. I heard Asher laughing and glared at him. Traitor! I huffed. 

Soon enough the waiter came over and we ordered. Everyone ordered for themselves except for me. Asher ordered for me. He got me Mac n cheese with chicken nuggets and water. When the water came Aidan picked it up and held it to my mouth, "Come on drink up baby boy", he said gently as I started to sip the water, "Good job", he cooed kissing the top of my head.

While we waited for our food Austin and Anderson played tic tac toe while Asher and Aidan talked about how much longer we had until we got to the hotel and the best way to divide the two rooms we had. Aidan still held me on his lap bouncing me gently and making me drink water every once in a while. As he bounced me I could feel warm pee fill up my diaper but didn't say anything. I was too comfortable, and I didn't want Anderson to say anything, because he can be really mean! I will tell Aidan when we leave and Anderson isn't here anymore!

Aidan's POV:

I bounced Avery on my lap holding his water cup to his mouth and letting him drink it. I could tell by the way he was sitting that he was wetting himself pretty regularly. I smiled thinking it was the cutest thing in the world. As far as I was concerned he could be pull-up dependent full time-I didn't want him to grow up. I knew he would disagree though, so I won't say anything.

I talked to Asher about how we would split the two hotel rooms up. The thinking was Asher and Avery along with Anderson would be in a separate room while Austin and I were in another room. That allowed Asher to get up in the middle of the night when Avery needed to go to the bathroom, and Anderson would be in his sight at all times. 

Soon enough the food came and I stopped bouncing Avery as he picked up a spoon for his Mac n cheese. I dug into my meal as well, checking on Avery to make sure food was actually going into his mouth and not on his clothes. 

"Is that yummy baby boy?", I cooed as I made sure he was eating. 

"YESS, BUBBY!" He exclaimed, happily. The little boy loved mac n cheese and he loved chicken nuggets, just like any other kid his age. The brothers were happy that he was eating so well because sometimes he absolutely refuses to eat claiming that he was full, and couldn't eat anything. 

We had about six more hours before we got to the hotel tonight. We were making a good time so we would get there before dinner. We got a hotel with a pool so the younger ones could swim while I and Asher relaxed in the room.

Once Asher finished eating he took Avery from me and continued to watch him feed him while I ate. I was still eating when the others were done so Asher told Austin and Anderson to go to the car while he went to change Avery. I would finish eating and then pay.

Anderson's POV:

Asher told Austin and I to go out to the car while he took Avery to the bathroom and Aidan finished eating. This gave me the perfect opportunity to do something possibly mean but funny.

Once we got to the van I pulled out a bottle and opened the lid.

"What are you doing with that?", Austin asked me curiously.

"Adding some laxatives to help the baby use his pull-up easier", I told him laughing as I added some before screwing the bottle top back on and shaking it.

"If they find out you did that you're gonna be in so much trouble", Austin laughed and shook his head.

"Good thing they're not gonna find out right?", I asked him.

Austin nodded, "Yeah I won't say anything since this should make the trip more fun and interesting but if they do find out somehow I'm not covering for you", he told him. I smiled glad he was on the same page as me.

I slipped the laxatives back into my pocket just in time for Asher to open the door to put Avery in his seat.

"Here, I got his bottle for you", I told Asher as he set Avery down on his feet and took off his sweatpants and shirt. I saw the onesie he was wearing and smirked. This was even more perfect.

"Thanks", Asher said and picked Avery back up when he finished undressing him so he was just in the onesie. He took the bottle from me and pressed it to Avery's lips which he immediately latched onto. It was clear he was tired. Avery got tired a lot on road trips and slept most of the time we were on the road. I think it's because Asher gives him some melatonin to make him sleepy but I wasn't fully sure.

Once Aidan came out Asher handed me the bottle and Avery.

"Can you finish feeding him then put him back in his car seat?", he asked me. Avery was the only one besides Asher or Aidan allowed to be unbuckled while we were driving. It was only if one of us was holding him though to either feed him or help calm him down if the drive takes too long. I was already buckled so I adjusted Avery in my lap letting him snuggle into me before pressing the nipple of the bottle to his mouth gently watching him latch on. It wasn't long before we were on the road again and I could not wait for these laxatives to kick in.