Chapter 1

Edited

Chapter 1

Asher's POV

I stirred awake in my bed and felt something wet and warm on my leg. I pulled my covers off and that's when I saw it- a medium-sized puddle on my bedsheets courtesy of my baby brother, Avery . It looks like he peed through his pull-up again. He does good in the day, it's just at night when he always wets himself. Sometimes he's able to wake up and go to the bathroom, and then there are times like today when he doesn't wake up to use the bathroom.

I got out of bed with a groan, and went to get another pull-up and wipes for Avery . Once I got everything I went back to my bed and settled Avery on the bed so that I could change and clean him. I pulled his pajama bottoms down and then took his pull-up off. It was while I was cleaning him up when he started moving around and moaning because the wipe was cold.

"Ugh, stoop. Itsss colddd," Avery whimpered, slowly opening his eyes that were quickly filling with tears I know they weren't tears of pain or anything like that, but because he is sleepy and tired and wants to go back to sleep. He started moving around trying to get out of my hand that held the cold wipe.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweet boy," I cooed. "But we need you clean and dry baby boy," I continued, kissing him all over his tummy.

"Not again", Avery murmured sadly. "Oh, it's okay baby boy. It was just an accident, naeam," I cooed. (translation: love)," I cooed. He nodded his head shyly.

We were quite, and soon Avery had falled back to sleep once I slipped his pj's back on. I settled him back under the blankets, and then kissed his forehead and got up to throw out his pull-up and wash my hands. Once that was done, I slipped back under the blankets and wrapped my arms around Avery, cuddling closer. He nuzzled his head in my chest and let out a soft sigh. Kissing his forehead again, I soon followed and we were both knocked out.

Next Morning:

"Wakey wakey Avery baby", Anderson teased and shook Avery awake.

"Ugh, bubba get away please", he groaned swatting him away just wanting to sleep.

"No can do baby", Anderson chuckled. I could feel the smirk on his face as he said it.

"It's already 9 am", he cooed and picked me up, placing his hand under my bottom.

"Oh my did Ree-Ree have an accident last night?", he cooed and talked to me like I was a baby as he patted my pull-up over and over.

"Stop....", I sighed and whined slightly trying to wiggle down.

"Why stop when this is so much fun?", he laughed and continued to pat my bottom holding me in place. I didn't like it when any of my brothers carried me a lot except when I wake up from a nap or in the morning and when I'm sick. Then I just want to cuddle and be with my brothers all the time. So right now, I was fine with being carried. But for some reason my brothers want to carry me around all the time! He cooed at me teasingly and kept patting my bottom as he carried me downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby", Asher smiled and kissed my cheek taking me from Anderson, "Good morning Ashy," I whispered back, cuddling into his neck, sleepy.

"Oh sure, go ahead take him from me. It isn't like I was holding him and cuddling with him," Anderson whined, with a pout.

"Aww, it's alright A, I can cuddle you," Aidan cooed, going to Anderson and placing him on his lap. Avery was watching all this safe in Asher's lap, with Asher silently laughing, and Avery himself laughing out loud.

"Stopp, get off Aidan! I'm not a baby!" Anderson yelled trying to get off Aidan's lap.

"Aww A, you'll always be our baby," Aidan cooed at Anderson, holding him tighter so that he would't fall off his lap. That made Anderson pause in his mission to get off his brothers lap and just look at him disgustingly. He then looked over at Avery who was still laughing away and began trying to get him to tell Aidan to let go of him.