Chapter 2

Stephanie's Pov: Paolo and I have been dating for 2 years but he isn't giving me what I need to live ,he barely works doesn't get money and sits on his butt all day the only time he leaves is to go get the mail like seriously .

I can't believe I was stupid enough to commit to him I mean he's worthless people call me selfish what about him when he has money he won't tell me about it until after and he didn't spend it on me like what the heck.

Liam's Pov: Tatum has been eyeing that Paolo guy he isn't even attractive he has A girlfriend and I honestly love her even though she doesn't feel the same way I wish he would go away and she would focus on me .

"Think it's about time we head home?"

"Yea I gue...."

I scoffed when I caught Tatum staring at that guy when he walked outside with his girlfriend who does he think he is he looked at her and they met eye contact and he smiled you won't believe it maybe you will she smiled back. That guy is going to be the reason if we lose our friendship

"Tatum Hello???"

" Y yea?"

"What was that like seriously?!"

"stop Liam you are not my boyfriend we're just friends remember?"

"yea I know I'm sorry "

" uh huh sure let's go "

" Actually I have to get home it's getting late"

"OK see ya around bye"

Tatum walked through the door with Scout walking in front of her she looked cute with her messy bun and sweatpants she is a dork I really hope one of these days she'll love me back...

I just want to be the perfect guy for her but I guess she'll never love me like that those words cut my heart into  pieces every time she says she loves me but not in that way I'm a fool for falling in love with someone that doesn't feel the same .

Paolo's Pov: I guess her name is Tatum hmm that's cute I like it ,it's simple but fits her I wish she wasn't with that guy the worst thing ever is feeling lost in everything and you forget who you are I let everyone get the best of me and take advantage of me ,my money ,my home everything I am is taken advantage of though I could do something about it never could I expect it not to happen again .

"Baby!"

"What Paolo? in annoyance"

"I'm going to the library to calm down for a while do you want me to get food when I'm on the way home?"

" No you need to stay in shape but can you get me 2 burritos with extra mild sauce?"

" Yea no problem " she is the worst about being a hypocrite it's so dumb here I am eating healthy making homemade dinners so she can eat all the fast food and junk food but yet tells me to " stay in shape"

" how long will you be gone?"

" I have no idea 2 maybe 3 hours "

" um no not happening I'll push it to an hour you're lucky"

" I have a life of my own Steph I'm not going to listen to you I might even spend 5 hours there and not get you your stupid burritos because you tell me to eat healthy and then you eat what you want!" I said screaming

" You know what I'm done with you so done you disrespect me and never do anything nice for me or buy me anything so fine do what you wanna do I could care less"

"You want to know something you're selfish and inconsiderate I get you everything even though you don't see it I love you always have you're just leading me on for money and I think to myself how sick can you be to complain about never getting things it doesn't matter about money or luxury in the relationship but to you it does!!"