Chapter 6

Dylan's Pov:

 Steph did get dressed up pretty cute did space buns and a simple crop top and some ripped jeans and we're on our way to the concert it'll be so weird if  Paolo and Tatum show up if he does there is going to be a problem explaining to him why I came with Steph .

Stephanie doesn't seem like she's worried about it I'll have to ignore it and act like there's not a chance he is going to be there . As we're pulling up I see Paolo's car parked in the 2nd row nah it's not him many people have that car it's probably a coincidence  I shouldn't worry about it.

Liam's Pov:  

Gabby is dressed cute what am I saying she's my best friend what is wrong with me?Ok that was weird yup not doing that again I really need to get over Tatum but i's not that easy like if it was I would be over and done with it but it's difficult.  I just think leaving it be would be a bad idea but I know she doesn't want to deal with me and I don't have to answer why she'll hate me forever and I guess I have to live with that even if it hurts though.

Paolo's Pov: 

I know Tatum is perfect for me the way she looks at me and smirks when she is being mischievous is just the cutest thing ever I hope that kiss wasn't  the last one I'll get from her. I can she likes me back by the way kissed me all the affection just poured out from her heart and it made me so happy.  There is nobody here right now so we have the whole venue of guests to our selve.... Why is Dylan here with my Ex? 

" Dylan over here!!" 

" Oh hey Paolo didn't expect to see you here" " Yea um why are you here with her?" 

" well um how do I put it after Steph and you split up she changed and became more simple and I fell in love with her and she kinda felt the same way so we decided to try dating"

" Seriously her you couldn't have picked anyone better?"

" Well like I said she changed and why do you care anyway?"

" I'm concerned for you she was this way for what the first 3 months we were together and then she became manipulative and selfish"

" You know what Paolo shut up you nothing about me and never did I was like that because I thought I was going to love you forever but too bad I didn't and you never gave me enough!"

" Hey babe what's the matter what is going on over here?"

" Nothing Tatum just don't worry about it ok I was just leaving"

"Ok . sorry I got involved "

"Its fine not your fault " I said with an annoyed look on my face I can't believe they're together why would you want to be with her?

Tatum's Pov: 

Crap Liam showed up with another girl huh maybe he moved on he probably wont see me its getting closer for the concert to start so people are filling up were the emptiness was which makes it harder to see other people Paolo and I held hands and walked around so we lose each other in the crowd we ended getting front row seats and V.I.P passes to backstage which costed an extra 200 hundred dollars .

"Babe Liam showed up I wanna make sure he doesn't see me "

" Ok  cutie I'll do my best hiding you !" 

He said with laugh I know he was joking but it was cute I like had the word babe felt when he answered it made me happy I felt good but we aren't dating so I can't call him that forever sadly but it seems ok for the moment.  He kissed my forehead we took some pictures for Instagram and I texted my boss telling her to have a good evening she didn't reply so I won't push it .

Liam's Pov: 

I seen Paolo and Tatum and made my way over but stopped myself because I looked desperate I still have feelings for her Paolo kissed her forehead were I did before and watching her be so happy mad me upset and a bit angry but she looked like she belonged there with him .