Chapter 5

Liam's Pov: 

Tatum seems happy when she is around Paolo I went there this morning to apologize but I heard her talking to another guy  he even had the nerve of calling her cutie I think it's best for me to stay away because I didn't want to make it worse because I know she was going to be happy and would probably better without her worrying about me. 

 wish she would love me dang it wouldn't be that hard just love me I don't expect much just want to be love and shown affection  that's all I want she'll never get it and it hurt me the more I want that it makes me miss all the fun times we've had with each other

I wonder if she misses me maybe I should call her at least that's better than showing up at her door after we got in a huge fight I slammed the door while she was still yelling and crying at me 

*phones rings*" It's Tatum sorry I couldn't get to phone I'll try my best to call you back bye!"

" Hey it's me i'm sorry about last night I miss you and I can't just stop thinking about how much I regret everything if you get this please call me back bye" I felt really bad but decided to keep it short because there is tension between us.

Of course it went straight to voicemail I guess I deserve it she has all the right reasons in the world to ignore me I hope she is doing ok I know her favorite artist is coming to town I might go but she'll be there she is every time she comes .

 I just don't want it to be awkward seeing her there without me by her side and singing the music as we're screaming it in each others faces and laughing and being quiet when slow songs play and dancing with her to her favorite song in front of everybody else and not giving a care in the world if people stare at her we used to dance out in the rain with the radio playing really loud she was so goofy coming to me having our wet bodies close by and remembering the heat of each other  and she always hugged me when she was cold and I would feel an over whelming joy of her presence.

Paolo's Pov: 

Tatum isn't in here she was taking a nap but she left her phone on the kitchen counter and it went off like 3 times but I didn't mind it much so I let it go and after she'd slept for like 2 hours she had more notifications and one of the was from Liam it was voicemail of him sucking up to her but she didn't care and ignored his calls she had all the right to avoid him he treated her like she didn't matter as a person which was wrong especially if  he was her friend .

Tatum was talking about how Billie Eilish was coming to town and wanted me to go but I told her that we would plan it and what we're going to wear after I got back from work she had to work today also we had taken several days off to hang out and become  closer and I feel like I already know so much about her she was dressed we work at the same office but on different floors .

I hope we'll be this strong as friends forever but better if we're in a relationship wondering if we could ever get to that point I bet she feels the way I do we've hung out for the week and it seems like we're in a good place and she hasn't fully moved on from the fight with Liam and I concerned that she'll never get over it but people have different ways to cope I guess when something like that happens.

Tatum's Pov: 

I like Paolo a lot but there is no way I can get in a relationship with that man  he is so outta my league and is way to good for me but he's is also so perfect for me he is so supportive but he is so good and I just don't see him falling in love with me we have work today even though today is the day Billie Eilish comes to town and we already got our tickets Liam called and left a voicemail I didn't listen to it I just want him to know that I want him to be happy even though it's not with me.