Chapter 4

Paolo's Pov: 

Tatum looked kinda hot not gonna lie I wish she that she could see herself but there isn't a mirror in here I thought to get up and make some breakfast I couldn't help but to show off my  so called cooking "skills" I don't know really but at least that's what Dylan said I think I mesmerized Tatum because she stood there staring at me for a quiet longer than usual I think she likes me Oh my gosh what am I saying shut up!?.

" Morning sunshine!"

"Morning whatcha making ?"

"Something special for you because I think you're hungry "

" Yeah I'm starving "

" How'd you sleep ?"

" I guess good you?"

" Good your dog is adorable by the way" I said with a cheeky smile 

" Thanks!"

she kinda laughed and look around awkwardly and then went to the living room and turned the TV  I guess she was watching the news because I heard the weather and it's supposed to rain most of today and shortly calm down around 5:00 but I don't know  .

"breakfast is done!"

" Oh good I'm starving thank you !"

" you're very welcome cutie!"

She smiled and I winked at her I wanted to kiss her forehead but played it cool and tried not to act like I was desperate so I left it there  I hope she loves what I made by the way she is eating means I think she does. 

I'm such a simp  and it's kinda weird when I say something like cutie to a girl she didn't make it awkward and took it which was good it made me happy. I feel like she likes me but I can't tell just yet she is cute and sweet , she is also shorter than me which makes her more cute she has short blonde hair which is so hot I like her but like i said she is hard to read. 

Dylan's Pov:

I wonder what happened last night between that girl and Paolo he spent the night in her apartment he never texted me back so I was sorta curious but it's fine he'll probably come home sooner or later I went home after locking his apartment door I thought of knocking on her door but I didn't think it was a good idea after all because I don't want it to be awkward. I hope he introduces each other because I want to see if she is compatible with Paolo I was wanting to call or at least call him to see how it went Imma do that actually.

"Hello?" 

"Hey dude wassup?"

" Nothing just wondering what happened with that girl" I said trying not to seem like I was being nosy

" Not much she cried on my shoulder and we talked for a while watched some Netflix and then she went to bed and I slept there on the couch with dog"

" Oh ok so nothing more?" I know it was obvious I wanted details

" Not really no I made her breakfast and called her cutie but that's pretty much the extent of it"

" Oh ok well ya was just seeing what happened "

" Ok i'll talk to you later dude !" 

"K bye "

That was weird whatever it is what it is I guess I didn't wanna push it more  ok maybe a little bit but hey you can blame me I'm curious ! I don't have anything to do so I'm on my way home and I guess get some chores done and pick up around the house before Steph gets home I don't know but after Steph and Paolo broke up I felt like she needed someone because her family doesn't live here so we got together and she treats me nicer and acts less selfish than she was with Paolo which I didn't believe at first .

 I haven't said anything to Paolo because I don't know how he'll react it's wrong because I'm supposed to be on his side but I'm on her side too because I love her I know i... it's complicated and so wrong but I felt bad for them both and I was desperate but we're good for each other and she liked me before and she was different before and then she became selfish and controlling but she has changed she is more simple and humble than ever before .

 I don't know to tell him or not he'll end up finding out because he never likes anyone to keep secrets and can tell when something is off and make you crack like that it's nuts so I have to watch myself on both parts I don't want to lose her or my best friend I'm stuck in the middle anything can go wrong and maybe making me end up losing them both. It won't bother anyone if they don't know so liked I said gotta be careful about what I say and the way I act from now on.

Gabriela's Pov: 

I have been friends with Liam for at least a month now he called me crying last night because he had a fight with Tatum which doesn't seem healthy at all friends are going to catch feelings over time and you just have to realize they'll either like you back or feel like being friends is where they want to stay and that's on both parts either you have feelings and the other person does or they have feelings and you don't it's pretty simple  .

I do feel bad but she wasn't that important if they fought and he slammed the door and left and didn't try to fix it, I mean I got no hate to anyone I'm just saying it because it's really not hard to explain and she seems sweet I was actually supposed to meet her at the Livy High concert but I don't think Liam's going because he knows she'll be there and doesn't want it to awkward.