Epilogue

After George left Florida things mostly went back to normal. They continued streaming and making YouTube videos with Sapnap and all their other friends. They slowly came out to their friend group and other creators. A few months later Dream flew out to London and spent two weeks with George. George showed Dream around his hometown and took him to meet his parents. The following year Dream hit sixteen million subscribers on YouTube, they celebrated by George going back to Florida. While he was there Dream asked him to move to Florida. After some hesitancy and a long conversation George agreed to leave his life in the UK and move to Florida.

Dream and George bought a house together, about twenty minutes from his mothers house. It took a little time for them to get used to sharing a space with another person but they quickly discovered how much they loved being around each other all the time. About six months after moving in together they decided to tell their fans that they weren't just roommates. The community took it really well and they were surprised by the amount of support and love. They loved telling everyone that they're soulmates. Sapnap came to visit them a few times too, he even had a room in their house.

It didn't take long for Dream and George to become two of the most subscribed to channels on YouTube. They had worked hard for it too. It was a dream come true for both of them, even when they got into arguments about coding or different silly things they still both loved their jobs and loved each other.

Two years after living together Dream proposed to George. Saying that he knows it wouldn't make a huge difference for them but he wants to have it official and celebrate with their family and friends. They had a modest backyard wedding ceremony, dancing and drinking with almost all their friends and family. Dreams mother cried tears of joy at the wedding, proud of her son and happy for the both of them. Drista enjoyed calling George her uncle, it sounded funny to all of them but they loved it nonetheless.

After they got married they went back to their new normal. Happy and excited for everything the future may hold.