Prelude: Author's Note

This is the third time I edited this author's note lmao.

Now its the fourth time I edited this author's note.

First off, the classic disclaimer: I don't own Nico di Angelo or Hogwarts, obviously.

Second, I will be mostly including canon couples, but there will also be some implied non-canon couples. (ex. Deamus, Scorbus)

Here's the original summary (yes, cringy, I know):

This isn't your average "Nico Goes to Hogwarts" story.

Severus Snape and Sirius Black are angry at their absent fathers.

Harry tired of the looming presence of Voldemort, and of Hermione's constant nagging of the supposedly "malicious" Half-Blood Prince.

Albus and Scorpius are hopeful that after Delphi, things will finally start looking up.

What do they all have in common?

Well...

Nico is living a normal life (as normal as it can be at Camp Half-Blood) with his boyfriend Will Solace. However, the amount of ghosts outside of the Underworld has caught up to Hades, and Nico is sent to Ghost Central: or as we know it, Hogwarts.

However, Hecate has been recently watching Doctor Who, and is experimenting with time travel. This is a story of multiple generations, yeets and oofs, and a very, very, stressed out McGonagall.

 This is a story of multiple generations, yeets and oofs, and a very, very, stressed out McGonagall

WARNING: EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE CONTAINS SPOILERS

As you can probably tell (if you read the description), this Nico di Angelo goes to Hogwarts story includes time all three Hogwarts gen eras (thanks to a bit of time travel...)

And here are some tropes that I won't/will be including:

- For one, the Golden Trio is actually intelligent, and doesn't assume he's evil right away, but they are still curious.

- Also, no one in the Golden Trio and Next Gen eras are demigods, but there will be some in the marauder eras. But, some demigods can be wizards. What I mean by this, is that people from the Percy Jackon universe can be wizards, but people from the Harry Potter universe can't demigods (if that makes sense)