XVI: You Get a Cloak, and You Get A Cloak!

"Idiot," was the first thing Carol heard after an eternity in blackness.

"I can't believe you decided to fall off a thirty-foot mast- why did you even get up onto it in the first place?" the voice said, which Carol now recognized as Bella's.

"He's an amature sniper," Erin said. "He likes going high up, to pick off his enemies."

Carol opened his eyes. "Hey! I'm not an amature! I'm the best at camp!"

"And the only one at camp," Erin reminded him.

"Sniper or not, you're lucky I was going up to the top deck because I forgot my coat up there," Bella said. "I couldn't stop your fall, but I stopped any major injuries from occurring."

"Although she's not quite sure if she stopped any brain damage from occurring," Erin chimed in.

"Brain damage. Fun," Carol mumbled. "What time is it?"

"It's five in the morning. If we want to make it onto the train to London in time with your makeup and disguise, it's time to get up," Bella said.

Carol nearly groaned. He had completely forgotten about their quest; rescuing their sibling from this mysterious place Bella wouldn't tell them about. A fresh wave of annoyance rolled over him as he remembered how Bella told him that she would wipe their memories after the quest.

"Alright, let's get this over with."

Carol was given a quick but filling snack (aka poptarts) for breakfast.

"After you put on your makeup, you can't eat until you're out of there, so stuff yourself," Bella explained.

Erin's disguise was done first, since it was harder. Making him look twice his age was no easy thing. First, a long, black cloak that went past the ankles was donned, along with a black tie and black collared shirt. Black pointed loafers were added to the ensemble.

"I am wearing nothing but black," Erin complained. "Who am I acting, a goth businessman?"

"Shh."

A wig of long brunette hair was placed on Erin's head, tied back into a ponytail with a strip of black cloth.

"And this just makes me look like I'm from the 18th century," Erin said. He then was again shushed.

Then the complicated part- the makeup- began it's process. Wrinkles were painted around his eyes and forehead, and his skin was painted a tangy orange to hide his youthful skin. That was just the beginning of the complicated process.

"You know," Erin remarked as he looked in the mirror, "this isn't what a businessman usually wears."

"That's what they wear," Bella said. They being the type of businessman who associated with whoever captured their sibling.

"Before we go, I want to know- I must know- which of our siblings were captured. Plenty don't stay at Camp Half-Blood outside summer. It could be anyone," Carol said.

"Your memory will be wiped. You won't know who it is anyways, even if I tell you," Bella said.

"I need to know, to satisfy my curiosity at least. It's too distracting, the want to know, you know," Carol replied.

"Alright. The name of your captured sibling is Emily Thompson," Bella huffed.

"Emily?" Carol repeated. He hadn't thought of her in years; she was twenty-two, and she had left Camp Half-Blood for her home back in Britain a couple years back.

"Yes. Now, come. It is your turn for makeup," Bella said.

Carol was given a cloak, with thin fabric to emphasize his slim build. "To show how young you are," Bella explained. "After all, you're the son in this situation, not the father."