CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Sometimes it's easier for people to have someone to blame other them themselves" He laughs as we moved up the line

"Wow from black AMEX to cash what happened?" He joked as I paid for my items

"SAMCRO" I said as I grabbed my stuff

Getting into my car Twisted by Skylar Grey came over the radio, opening the Red Bull I sipped on it as I went back to TM, enjoying the caffein rush. When I reached TM I grabbed my stuff heading inside; behind the bar to put my drinks in the fridge and the snacks in my hidding spot. Going to our room I changed into a cute outfit before meeting up with Lola in the hallway, she looked just as tired as I do. Phil fills us in on what he knows about tonight, the bar was fully stocked the back fridge is also fully stocked if we ran out up front, a few of the crow eaters offered to help. Patch over parties are notorious for going over board there was not only the new crew but crews from all over joining in, as well as crow eaters, strippers and some girls from Cara Cara.

Rat, Phil with some of the crow eaters work the bar while Lyla, Lola and I serv we know all but a few of the guys orders plus they guys always like to see our pretty faces (there words not ours), some of the usual hang arounds hopped in to help. Usually working the floor sucks but most of the guys know who Lyla, Lola and I are but that doesn't stop alot of them from getting handsy. The more they drink the roudier it gets god forbid if they think your hot, I'm hoping my black eye will turn they off but some of these guys seem like they like these things.

There were people everywhere tonight it was hard to keep track of them all sometimes, you'd go to get their drink order come back and they're gone. Making my way over to my guys a few randoms hands came out slapping my ass as I passed...the nights barely started this is going to be so much fun.

At around 2 AM the party is still in full swing everyone's outside rowdie as every, some of the other girls take over for us so we take a breather. Most of this so called "break" is spent making jokes that has us laughing to hard it hurts to breath it feels like I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Looking outside a bunch of the girls are half naked dancing on either on top of a table or on one of the guys. Lola and I areb laying on the bar while Lyla is laying on the pool table while Phil and Rat sit on a couple of stools we were trying to know them better.

"I'm so tired I can't be bothered to move right now" Says Lyla rubbing her eyes

"I know I just wanna sleep but if I go to bed now Juice is gonna wake me up later and keep me up" I sigh covering my eyes with my arms

"There's a 50/50 chance with Bobby" Said Lola groaning

"I hate going home smelling like an ash tray" Lyla sighs

"You can take a shower in Juices room we're going to head back to the apartment" I said looking over at her

"Thanks" She said smilling over at me

"Do you think if I dissapeared now to go to Juice's do you think they'd notice?" I ask

"If you dissapear on our watch it'll be our heads on a stick" Rat says with a sad look as I look at him

Just then some of the guys start yelling while banging on tables for us which means our break is over Lyla rolls off the table as we jump down from the bar so the boys can fill our trays.

"20 whole minutes what a record" Lyla and I said in sync with sarcasm lacing our voices usually the guys didn't last longer then 5 minutes withought a fresh cold drink sometimes they'd need a new one before we had time to turn around

When Rat and Phil finish filling our trays we head outside after that we're back and forth consistenly for what seems like forever when I look at the clock it reads 3:30. The music is so loud out there I can barely hear myself think going back inside to get another tray  I realise there was nothing left. This never happens but the guys seemed to be drinking none stop tonight when Layla comes back inside we look at each other nothings open at this point so it has to mean the night is coming to a close. We fill in the crow eaters that all the beer's gone but there was still some hard stuff so they and the prospects can finish out the night. Going outside we finally join the guys who are all sitting at the picnic tables smoking with some of them enjoying a crow eater.

When I reach Juice he grabs my hand pulling me onto his lap moving my hair to the side kissing my neck a few times, before I knew it I had zoned out not hearing a thing, Juice's hand running under my shirt while kissing my neck pulls me from my trance.

"Mmm as good as this feels I am to tired to think straight" I say leaning into him

"Ok let me finish this beer and we'll head out" He says starting to chug his beer

"You don't have to your having fun" I force a smile he just shakes his head I can feel the rumble of his laugh

"Make sure to down some water, take an advil before bed and keep some gatorade by the bed" I say as we stand up

"Yes mom" Ope laughs I just give him the finger

The girls went inside to grab water bottles and advil for the guys before handing them out, Juice and I decided to take my car home, with Juice drunker then a skunk it's just safer this way.

The Next Morning...

Waking up to the sun light streaming in on my face I stretch onto my back where there's an empty space next to me where Juice is suppose to be. When I look across the room a dress is hanging from the closet door, getting up I head to the bathroom where there was a sticky note on the mirror.

"Took car to shop, put on dress, pick up at 1" Short and sweat

Taking a long hot shower I dry my hair before curling it pulling it out of my face I start my make up keeping it light, then go put on the dress. Going into the closet I find a pair of spandex shorts slipping them on underneath as a safety percaution before finding matching heals. Just then I hear Juices bike pull up, grabbing a small cross body bag I head downstairs.

"Hey babe you look gorgeous like always" Juice says handing me a helmet

"Thanks" I said putting the helmet on

"You might wanna change into some boots" He says looking at my shoes I let out a sigh reluctantly going back upstairs to change into boots.

When I get back downstairs we head down the highway to the outskirts of town where we head down a dirt road that brings us to a pond. We get off before walking a little ways when Juice came to a stop turning around not saying anything just smilling like the idiot he is.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Elle I love you so much" He said grabbing my face

"Juice I love you to but your making me kinda nervous" He's being weirder then usual

Then he did the unthinkable he gets down on one knee right in front of me pulling out a ring box with a beautiful tear drop ring inside.

"Elle I love you so much I don't know what I would do withought you, you make my life complete you've shown me so much respect, kindness, love and acceptance, you not only love me but you love the club that are my familly. You're an amazing woman who I want in my life forever you're a leader, fighter, protector that's more then I could ever ask for that's why I want to ask you this Elle Montez will you marry me?"