CHAPTER ELEVEN

Having Evelyn around the club worries the shit out of me half the stuff that goes on around here would for sure send her into a tail spin, and if she gets close to Darby god knows what'll happen. This morning Juice and I relax around the apartment until he went to the club for a meeting before they head out on a small run. As soon as he left I went and took a shower, getting ready for the day before heading into TM, when I looked in the mirror I noticed a raging hickey on my neck.

"That son on a bitch!" I mumble before heading into the bedroom

Throwing on some shorts, one of Juice's SAMCRO t-shirts with a pair of converse I  head over to TM where Uptown Funk was blasting from the club house. When I went in Evelyn, Lola and Lyla were dancing around with big smiles on their faces, a couple minutes later the boys came out of the church. Juice had his typical stupid grin on his face as he comes over to me, there's something about that smile that tamps down my anger just slightly.

"If I EVER see one of these on my neck again I swear to god you'll never be able to have kids" I say jabbing my finger into his chest

"You know your hot when your mad" He says sweetly pulling me in by the waist of my shorts

"I love you" He says sweetly

"Ya ya don't give me that shit...but I love you to" Giving him a quick kiss before joining the girls for a dance

"So you wanna come keep me company while I work?" I ask Eve when the song finishes

"Sure and maybe I could even pick up a few shifts to make a few dollars" Evelyn says happily

When work was done Evelyn and I head back into the club to help Phil and Rat stock the bar for the party tonight, for one night and one night only I promised Phil and Rat I'd help tend bar while they caught up, and learned everyone's order. Evelyn sat on the orther side eyeing up the cold beer in the fridge.

"Hey if tonights gonna be to hard for you feel free to stay at the apartment tonight and we'll stay here" I offer leaning against the bar

"I should be ok" She said fumbling with her fingers

"Ok but if your struggling just let me know and we'll head to the apartment" She nods at me

Peolpe come out of nowhere the place fills  up in a blink of an eye Phil and Rat are struggling to keep up but for me this was just another Saturday night. A few of the regular Lyla and Lola jump in to help out which was a god send because the guys were going through their drinks faster then normal. When there was a break in the crowd I caught a glimpse of Evelyn sitting on Happys lap with a huge grin on her face.

Filling up my tray I go over to serve the boys in their little corner when I get to Happy I lean down close enough for only him to hear.

"Hurt her in any way you'll die a slow painfull death" Before I can stand back up he grabs the back of my head keeping me there

"You know I'd just end up liking it, but I won't I promise" He kisses my cheek

Before we know it a fight breaks out guys were crowding around them yelling, chearing them on me and a few of the guys push our way through the crowd, as usual Happy and I were the one's going in a break it up before it got to bloody.

"THAT'S IT BREAK IT UP LETS GO!" I yell reaching for the flying limbs

All of sudden an elbow came flying right at my face I hit the ground hard my ears fill with the sound of my heart, blood starts to fill my mouth.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH MY OL' LADY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!" Juices voice yells out

"TOUCH HER LIKE THAT AGAIN YOUR DEAD!!" Someone else yells

"C'mon lets get you to a bathroom?" I hear Lola say as her and Lyla helped me up

They bring me to Juice's room with Evelyn on our heals when we get there we go straight for the bathroom leaning over the sink I spit out the blood that has collected. When I look down there's blood all over my hands looking back up into the mirror my lip's busted. Pulling apart my lips I'm not missing any teeth but they're stained with blood I can feel the girls watching me carefully. Turning on the water I lean down swishing water in my mouth my gums are stinging, then I was my hands the scent of blood still in my nose.

"Look at me" Evelyn says from behind me

"I'm fine" I say when she trys to look at my face I push her off

We chat for a little bit before Juice comes to find me in the room concern written all over his face the girls slip out as he comes over checking out my face.

"Thankfully it didn't mess your pretty little face up to bad" She said with a laugh

Just then there was a knock at the door Juice's voices came from the other side along with some other mumbled concerned voices. Coming out of the bathroom Lola let them in everyone was there with worried looks on their faces trying to judge to see if I'm ok.

"You ok?" Asked Juice coming up to me taking my face in his hands

"I'll be ok still got all my teeth" I joked smilling with my teeth

"Took a good one out there now you look like the badass you are" Said Jax jokingly

"Thanks" We all laughed