CHAPTER FOUR

It feels like all of the air has been sucked out of my lungs Half Sack he doesn't deserve to go out like this he was so close to getting patched in. When they finish up inside they let the rest of us in some of his blood is still on the floor but they moved him out of the room.

"Get this shit cleaned up" Gemma's voice boomed to some crow eaters pointing at the blood before coming over to me

"You ok? I know you two were close" She asks pulling me into a side hug

"Ya I'll be ok" Even as I said it I knew I was not

Turning around I walk back outside going to sit on the sidewalk just outside of the compound to try and catch my breath, this isn't the first time seeing this but it's the first time it's been someone I like. Putting my head in my hands the blood filled floor flashing in my mind, I need to get out of here so I call Lola to come pick me up. When she pulls in some of the boys have came out to sit at the  picnic table smoking. When I get into her car she doesn't even make it a block down the road before I burst into laughter like a crazy woman, Lola just starts laughing with me.

"So what happened?" She finally asks

"Half Sac is dead, his blood everywhere" Looking over at her the smile on my face gone

"You truly have no filter do you, I'm sorry he was adorable" She says looking back at me as she drives

"Can we go out to eat I don't wanna go back for awhile" I ask looking out my window

"You got it are you sure your gonna be ok? Do you want to talk about it further?" She asks looking between me and the road I just shake my head, she reachs out grabbing my hand giving it a squeeze

Luckily I still have some money left from my parents as well as some money I earned from working at Teller Morrow when I had the chance. We stop by one of the local dinners where it feels like we're there forever but no time at all, I think we're the only customers for hours. When we finally get back the bikes are still in the yard when we get inside there all in the chapel probably trying to figure out revenge for Half Sac. No matter how many times Lola comes to visit she tenses unsure of her surroundings, the only reason she likes coming is to see Bobby. Which is shocking because she's my age and Bobby's like 40 but hey we like who we like there's almost a 10 year age gap between Juice and I.

"I'm glad you came back" Gemma's voice comes from behind us causing Lola to jump

"Where else would I go" She gives me a sad look before pulling me into a quick hug

"C'mon let's go sit down" She leads us over to the couches as the boys file out

Juice sits down next to me and without hesitation Lola finds her way onto Bobby's lap comfortably I swear those two could find each other like magnets. When Chibs sees what I see he gives me a smile before getting up to head to the bar I get up following him.

"I don't know why seeing those two togther is so funny" Chibs says after he stops laughing

Chibs fills me in when Half Sacks funeral will be it'll just be our crew with a few NOMADS who are in town nothing big since he isn't a full member.

LAST DAY OF CLASSES

The final professor couldn't let us out fast enough I was so happy that my parents paid off my final semesters this allows me so many options. I can't believe this was my last day of college and that it's finally over I hate school, but it was the only normal thng in my life. Gemma decided to throw me a party to celebrate me graduating some of the nomads were joining, try telling nomads not to party...you can't. Bobby is still playing hard to get with Lola but what Bobby doesn't know is that Lola is hard headed and she gets what she wants. Lola swears that tonights the night she's going to get him to sleep with her and we have a bet going to see if she's right. We don't know why Bobby's being so stubborn he usually likes when younger women like him, everybody thinks he's just doing it because she's my friend.

As Lola and I pull up to the club house a bunch of main SAMCRO guys are waiting to congradulate me when we get out they all cheer me on until I reach them, Juice pulls me into a hug giving me a kiss then I get hugs from the group even Clay which is rare.

"How's it feel to finally be as poor as the rest of us?" Asks Jax with a shit eating grin

"Horribly fantastic" I laugh

Lola and I head to Juices room to finish getting ready for the party it doesn't take long before voices start booming the music getting louder. When we decide to join the group Opie is the first one to come and find us he had a look on his face I can't read but he doesn't seem happy.

"Who are they?" He asked pointing to the well dressed group that stick out like a sore thumb

"They're from our college they're super rich they must have over heard us talking about this" I watch them

"We hate all of them" Lola chimes in

"C'mon ladies let's go party we didn't do this so you could stand around all night" Jax says coming up to us with a smile

The night starts out slow but like always it gets wild and out of control before you can realise it the whole time I try to avoid the group from college but somehow they find Lola and I and wouldn't shut up about how good their lives are going to be. Trying to insinuate that just because I wasn't/didn't go to an ivy league college or wasn't dating a rich guy that my life was/is worse then theres. But I can assure you my life is better then all of theres by a lot I know how miserably they are living in their parents shadows which they can never escape.