Chapter 11

Y/n P.O.V.

I grabbed my phone and walked straight to Henry's house. As soon as I got there I knocked on the door. Piper opened the door.

"Hi, Y/n," Piper greeted, letting me inside.

"Hi, Pipes," I said, calling her the nickname she only lets me call her.

"Henry is up in his room if you came for him," Piper said.

"Ok, thanks," I replied, sprinting up the stair. His door was cracked open and I heard voices. Not wantint to interrupt, I stayed out in the hallway.

"Listen, Ray, there is no way we would be able to find where Dr. Minyak is. Since Schwoz went on some vacation and Charlotte won't talk to me, I don't thibk anyone else will be able to find him," I hear Henry say. Why would he want to find some criminal?

"Well, we have to try. God, I am so mad at Schwoz for just leaving! And why won't Charlotte talk to you?" I hear a voice that sounds a lot like Captain Man say. 

"Because I think she likes me, but Y/n and I are dating, and so Charlotte is upset and jealous," Henry replied.

"You didn't tell me you and your friend are finally together. Hopefully she doesn't leave you for Kids in the Woods like those other two girls," the guy said.

"Haha, yeah that would totally be funny," Henry said sarcastically.

"Listen, just try to get here fast. I won't be able to do this without Kid Danger," the voice said. My mouth dropped.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. I just gotta get into costume real quick. And also, you're indestructible, you could totally do it without me," Henry said. I was shocked. I assumed he was Kid Danger, but I decided to just ignore those thoughts. I quickly ran downstairs and back to my house, the phonecall long gone from my thoughts.

A/n,
Here is another chapter! I hope you all liked it!