Chapter 15

Y/n's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since I supposedly hit my head. I'm sitting on my couch, watching Dog Judge. It's one of my absolute favorite TV shows. I was just getting to a good part, when the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door to see Piper.

"Hey, Piper. What's up?" I asked, opening the door wider to allow her to come in.

"I just wanted to see how you've been. Henry told me about how you hit your head?" Piper said, sounding like she was asking me a sentence.

"That's what he told me. I just remember waking up, not knowing how I ended up in his room asleep," I explained. Piper looked concerned.

"I hope nothing is wrong. Do you remember everything else pretty well?" Piper asked. She's always been nice to me, but I've got to admit: never this nice.

"Yeah, I remember everything. Just not that day. It also feels like I forgot some really important information, because sometimes I'll be thinking about this other day, but can't remember something that happened," I explained.

"Well, I don't think people usually remember every detail of every day, so I wouldn't get too worried about it," Piper advised. I nodded.

"Yeah, true. I don't know, it just seems like it was something important," I said, shrugging.

"I don't know, but still, don't worry too much about it," Piper said. She suddenly just left my house. I looked out the window very confused. I shrugged and went into my kitchen to make myself a turkey and cheese sandwich.

"Y/n, who was at the door?" My mom asked, coming into the kitchen.

"Piper. It was really weird," I said, taking out the turkey from my fridge. When I got to the counter I groaned and went back into the fridge and grabbed the cheese.

"What was weird about that?" My mom asked, getting herself some pop.

"I don't know, she just was acting nicer than usual. And she just left randomly," I explained. I finished making my sandwich and put everything away. Taking a bite, I went back onto the couch to finish watching Dog Judge as my mom let out a soft "huh."

A/n,

Here's a new chapter! Sorry for the long wait! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!