Chapter 14

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up on Henry's bed. I am so confused, how did I get here? I looked to where his couch is and saw him playing on his phone.

"Henry?" I called out. He looked at me and made his way to me quickly.

"How're you feeling?" Henry asked me.

"I feel fine?" I said, but it came out more as a question.

"Okay. I am so glad you're fine! I was worried," Henry said, smiling down at me. I sat up in his bed and frowned.

"Why wouldn't I be fine?" I asked. Henry looked like he was panicking for a minute before he looked normal again.

"You don't remember? Yesterday you hit you're hit really hard," Henry explained. My eyes widened as I put my hands onto my head.

"I did? Where's a mirror? I wanna see the mark!" I exclaimed, about to get up when he pushed me back down.

"The mark is on the back of your head, plus it's covered by hair," Henry explained.

"Oh, ok. How long do I have to stay in bed, do you know?" I asked Henry.

"You can get up whenever. You said you felt fine and you look fine," Henry said.

"Then why did you push me back onto the bed?" I asked.

"To stop you from wasting your time from looking for a mark that isn't visible to you," Henry said.

"Oh. It's so weird, I feel like I forgot something really important. Like something you told me. Did you tell me anything yesterday?" I asked. Henry's eyes widened before he looked confused.

"No, I didn't tell you anything yesterday," Henry said.

"Then I wonder why I feel like I forgot something," I wondered.

"Probably because you hit your head yesterday and most likely forgot everything that happened yesterday?" Henry suggested.

"Probably," I said. I can't help but think that Henry is hiding something from me.

A/n,
Sorry about the long wait! But here is another chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!