Chapter 21

Y/n's P.O.V.

"So...do you know who Kid Danger and Captain Man are?" Dr. Minyak asked me. He was staring at the screen that would tell him whether or not I'm lying.

"No, I don't know," I replied. The machine beeped twice and "Lie" popped up on the screen with big, red letters.

"You're lying. Tell me who they are!" Dr. Minyak shouted, making me flinch.

"I don't know who they are. Your machine must be broken," I said. Dr. Minyak laughed.

"It's not broken. It's saying you're lying again. Now tell me who they are!" Dr. Minyak demanded. We've been at this for hours.

"I am not saying!" I exclaimed. He got angry and threw his chair at the wall opposite us. Suddenly there were bangs coming from the door and someone groaning.

"You had to throw me into the wall?" I heard...Henry? Oh right, he's Kid Danger.

"Well, it's better than me!" Captain Man's voice said.

"You're the indestructible one!" Henry shouted. There was another bang followed by a crash and suddenly the door flew open. A body was laying on top of the door.

"Oh get up, you're fine," Captain Man said, stepping over Henry's body. Henry groaned and got up.

"Captain Man! Kid Danger!" Dr. Minyak yelled.

"Hello," Captain Man said calmly. Henry looked to me and his eyes widened when he saw I was connected to a machine.

"What are you doing to her?!" Henry asked worriedly. He sprinted to me and ripped the headband off of my head.

"It was a lying detector," I explained.

"Oh. What did they think you were lying about?" Henry asked me. He looked at me, his eyes filled with concern.

"Whether or not I knew you. They gave me my memory back from that day you said I hit my head," I said. Henry's eyes widened bigger.

"You mean...you remember everything from that day?" Henry asked. I looked around to see everyone just watch us, Dr. Minyak trying to figure out who Kid Danger really was.

"We can talk about it after you arrest those two," I said, nodding my head towards Dr. Minyak and Nurse Cohort.

"Oh...yeah, good idea," Henry said, standing up. Right away Henry punched Dr. Minyak in the face. Pretty soon Captain Man joined in and they were all fighting.

A/n,

Here's another chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!