(Y/N) Your Character

Edit 1/4/23: This book was created in 2021, beware that this is my first ever book that I've made in wattpad, please expect my messy writing style to be extra cringe worthy for your brains :)

Name: (Your choice)
Age: Who tf knows
Affiliation: Twelve Kizuki
Role: Uppermoon 2
Race: Demon
Personality: Cheerful, Teasing, CrAcKheAd, Calm in serious occasions, Doll like,
Appearance:

Name: (Your choice)Age: Who tf knowsAffiliation: Twelve KizukiRole: Uppermoon 2Race: DemonPersonality: Cheerful, Teasing, CrAcKheAd, Calm in serious occasions, Doll like, Appearance:

Drawing by your author right here right now
She wears the same Cult uniform her brother wears instead added with a striped skirt and a lavender haori with the markings.
Two twin scarfs connect to her turtle neck, thigh high striped socks, black little shorts under her skirt for obvious reasons👀 and black flats. Her hair is much more curlier than her brother's, she carries a replica of sharp golden fans as weapons, rainbow eyes with kanji numbers in each of them.

Abilities: Blood Demon Art
Speed:)
Durability & Endurance
Fast Regeneration
Immune To Poisons:)
Absorption
Ice Manipulation
Disguising
Acrobatics
Advanced Sight & Hearing

Weapons:
A replica of golden fans - Her fans appearance is the same but it's abilities to attack arent, Her fans have hidden blades inside the material and could work as a boomerang to cut of their prey more easily which can also double the damage by combining her demon Art.
Ice Daggers - She can summon a number of daggers made out of ice to catch their prey more faster than running to them.
Pretty much she can model any type of weapon she makes out of ice.
She commonly uses Crossbows or Bows out of ice since she has a good experience of aiming.
Ice Crossbow/Bow - One shot of an ice shard to the target then activates flurry of icy slashes at its target.  (Inspired by Genshin Impact)

Stamina: 5/5Cooperation: 3/5Speed: 5/5Strength: 4

Stamina: 5/5
Cooperation: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Strength: 4.5/5
Techniques: (Copy Pasta & Skip if ya want)

Barren Hanging Garden (枯かれ園その垂しづり Karesono Shizuri?)[15] - A series of 8 to 10 successive fan attacks that create gusts of razor-sharp ice shards to slice the enemy into pieces.
Freezing Clouds (凍いて曇ぐもり Itegumori?)[16] - Doma creates a large wave of dangerous ice particles and uses his fans to scatter them, freezing any object that comes into contact with it.
Frozen Lotus (蓮はす葉は氷ごおり Hasuhagōri?)[17] - Doma creates several ice lotuses with razor-sharp ice shards to increase the range of his attacks and to ensnare his enemies.
Scattering Lotuses (散ちり蓮れん華げ Chiri Renge?)[18] - Doma creates a blizzard of long-ranged ice shards shaped like lotus petals capable of tearing a person's flesh to shreds.
Cold White Princesses (寒かん烈れつの白しら姫ひめ Kanretsu no Shirahime?)[19] - Doma creates two female humanoid figures with ice able to blow cold wind, similar to that of Freezing Clouds, towards their intended target. However, unlike Freezing Clouds, it is noted by Kanao Tsuyuri that this technique has a much larger and wider range. Doma noted that the princesses are able to record and save whatever they see, as Doma planned to record both Inosuke and Kanao's techniques in order to create suitable countermeasures against them.
Wintry Icicles (冬ふゆされ氷柱つらら Fuyusare Tsurara?)[20] - Doma creates multiple ice spears/stakes to impale his target from above. This attack can seemingly materialize out of nowhere.
Lotus Vines (蔓つる蓮れん華げ Tsuru Renge?)[21] - Doma shapes his ice into several lotuses and creates large frost vines that extend his reach and can capture or slice up his opponents.
Crystalline Divine Child (結けっ晶しょうノ御み子こ Kesshō no Miko?)[22] - Doma creates miniature ice replicas of himself to battle his opponents. He has shown to be capable of creating up to five clones of himself at once, all possessing the same amount of combat prowess as Doma himself and fully capable of using any of his Blood Demon Arts, albeit not to the same caliber as himself. These children are able to record any information it gathers during battle and relay it to Doma, allowing him to better fight his opponents.
Rime - Water Lily Bodhisattva (霧む氷ひょう・睡すい蓮れん菩ぼ薩さつ Muhyō - Suiren Bosatsu?)[23] - This techniques has been noted to be Doma's strongest Blood Demon Art and his last ditch attempt. He creates a large Bodhisattva ice statue to attack and destroy his targets. Not only can it deal huge amounts of physical damage due to its sheer size and weight, but is extremely durable, being able to withstand multiple attacks from Kanao Tsuyuri and Inosuke Hashibira with little to no damage. Its most notable trait is its ability to generate huge gusts of Doma's deadly ice powder capable of freezing someone to death but also launch a barrage of ice attacks which seem to be a combination of Doma's other techniques.

Custom attack (inspired by Genshin again.)

Blood Demon Art Ice Flow - Your character can summon a space of ice to freeze others around you

this gal is op haha and she is an Enmu Kin making her- no.

Now that's done: Let's get into the chapter:)