Chapter 9 | The butterfly who got its wrong flower~

Foreshadowing aren't we Title?

I landed on the ground on my feet after that fall from the door, but there was a person awaiting for my arrival. "Seems like you have been remained unharmed," The person stand there in front of me was non other than Muzan himself. He was always very protective about me and Rui, since we understand his story and was trusted the most. He was a father figure to me and Rui, but not so much to the others and lowermoons. Playin' Favoritism Aren't we?

"Did you get any information?" He asked, there was a sprinkle of concern in his words. "Soon we will get information master!~" I cheered. "How so?" Crimson eyes looking directly in my rainbow orbs grew a bit of spark in me. "I have been invited to the Hashira meeting~" I said smiling widely at him. His eyes widened at those words growing a bit of proudness in his eyes. "What are you deciding on?" he asked awaiting for answers. "Hm~ I think I should! It might make the plan easier to find the blue spider lily faster!" I responded never letting the smile slip through my mouth. "Good luck, I will bring company if you step in any trouble," he said as he snapped his fingers. Immediately a wiLd kOkuShIboU appeared in a second. "I..will...be your company...," Kokushibou asked. "Ara~ Ara~ Is Master being too overprotective to me again?~" I said while staring at him a mocking smirk.
He sighed and flashed away.

I faced Kokushibou "We will be leaving at the first of dawn. He nodded and trailed away to his room.

I met back with Rui and Douma cuddling each other on the mattress. he didn't do anything to Rui right?

I awed at the sight, handling too much cuteness, I squealed inside my head. They must have missed me from the week. I changed into my normal cult clothes and went out to hunt in a forest. 'Or should I say, scaring weaker demons away~'

Meanwhile at the butterfly estate,

Shinobu was outside practicing sword styles. She was learning more about her breathing styles, no one knew why..no one knew how.. She just got the motivation to behead the demon once and for all. But something felt wrong about the demon.

Why hasn't she eaten her yet?

Could she be the wrong person I'm hunting for?

Seems like the butterfly has lost its colours again~

What a twist! Chapter 12 coming soon~

Status - currently writing ' Always by your side.'
Another book if interested!