Chapter 3 | The Chase

Rui and Douma layed both their heads on Y/N as she caressed their hairs gently. "Nee-San?" asked Rui "Yes Rui-Kun?" "Are we safe from demon slayers?" His aura had a sense of concern to the point he started shivering. "Don't worry Rui! All of the lower and Uppermoons will protect you just like a family should do!" cheered Douma. The word 'Family' made him more comfortable as he started to nuzzle more on Y/N. "No one can tear our Demon family apart, no one can," Rui mumbled as he started to sleep in for the day.

At Ubuyashiki's Estate:

'Master has arrived' said the twins.

"Is the sky blue? I hope it is, now you may be wondering why we are attending this meeting earlier than expected."

"Yes Ubuyashiki, it has been seen that there have been very flamboyant reports about a extremely flamboyant female who is known as uppermoon 2!" Exclaimed Uzui.

"I couldn't agree much more! But it seems like the rumors are true! We have seen sightings of two identical twins working for the twelve Kizuki as sister and brother!" shouted Rengoku as he permanently plastered a smile in his face.

"Ara~ Tomioka-San and I also found a sighting of Uppermoon 2 protecting Lower moon 5 like it's her family!" Shinobu perked up as an irk mark appeared on her forehead.

"Why are the clouds turning grey?" said Muichiro. (rain):)

"Indeed my children, it seems like the rumor turned out to be true, there are two Uppermoon Two's working as siblings,"said Ubuyashiki. "I wish you to capture those two and bring them to my estate in order to get an explanation." All of the Pillars perked up as they widened their eyes at what they just heard.

"Why would we do that Master Ubuyashiki! We could be in utter danger if we bring them here!" Sanemi shouted.

"It seems like Sanemi-Kun is getting scared for dealing with Uppermoons eh?~" Shinobu smirked as Sanemi released a growl.

"But we have no choice but in order to capture them, they might aswell give us reasons why they treat their clan as family and could give us information about Muzan." The pillars finally agreed at once for the ending of the meeting. "May I hope for success my children." They all nodded as they exited out of the futon one by one.

"Muzan, what interesting demons you have, we could've made demons and humans have harmony for each other instead of killing them." He muttered silently as he sipped a cup of tea.

MeAnWhiLe At OuR unIvErSe

Ah it's finally night, I threw my fans juggling them one by one while sitting in a room full of lotuses. "You can come out now Kokushibo~" I said staring at the door half open. "I don't want.... to ruin the moment ....seeing you ...play with ..fans," he said as he emerged from the door going towards me. "Although I do ....have a message ....for you Y/N-San." My ears perked up digging in my interest. "Hashiras are after you and your brother Douma."

My eyes widened in surprise thinking about why would hashiras start playing a game of Tag? My smirk grew as I heard those words. "I guess little game of Tag won't hurt!~" I muttered happily.
He grew a faint smile to see the oblivious side of me. "Ara~ Ara~ Your smiling Kokushibou!~" I squealed as I saw him smiling.

"DOUMA. YOU. HAVE. BETTER. NOT. BE. KIDDING. ME. RIGHT. NOW." Both of us flinched at the loudness behind those doors. "Y/N-San, ...we got a... ruckus...." I sighed as we both exited the room and followed the loud noises.

"WHY DID YOU F*CkinG PLUCK OUT A STRAND OF NAKIME'S HAIR!?" Akaza seems like a 'true' gentleman right now.
Nakime being the ol' person who is unfazed by everything. I teleported "Sorry for the ruckus Nakime~ Could you please lock them up in a futon please so they can shut up?~" I requested as she gave a nod and stung two notes from the Biwa. "Thank you Nakime," I gave a close eyed smile as she smiled back. (Rare moment rare moment get the cameras quick)

Some time later brought to you by Nakime smiling.

"Ara~ Ara~ well isn't it 5 hashiras sprinting, guess the chase has started!"

Chapter 3 Complete - Chapter 4 comin soon