Chapter 1 / Hashira

"Y/N!" All of a sudden Daki and Gyutaro clinged onto my arms. "Seems like your more of a sibling magnet Y/N-San!~" said Douma. I chuckled at them and took out a deck of Hanafuda cards. Immediately their noses sprung up as they saw those cards, "Anyone up for a game of 'Mushi'?" I said. (Mushi is just a game that can be played by these cards) "Yes yes we want to!" They all said in sync. (In fact for a young age for your character it seems like I made some of the Uppermoons a bit childish:)).

You enjoyed a relaxing time playing Mushi.

It's sometimes boring in the infinity fortress, maybe a little fresh air wouldn't hurt. "Nakime please teleport me to a near by village!" A sound of a biwa strung as you teleported to a different village. "Sad I don't smell any marechi~" I pouted. (Since I made you op I will make you walk in the sun:)) "Woah I can walk in the sun? Thanks Author-Chan!" "Don't ruin the fourth wall lad!!!"

Technical difficulties

In a flash you jumped across roofs and saw a bundle of demon slayers chatting while eating some street food. "Damn it, more hashiras." It's too risky to do this in the day so I might as well visit Rui.

3rd Person POV.

As Y/N jumps roof to roof, she didn't know that someone already knew she was going to pay a visit. That one person had black hair tied in a messy pony tail with a mismatched haori ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As she was running, her eyes spotted a mysterious silhouette coming straight towards her. Immediately her personality went dark.

??? Pov
"A demon conquering the sun?" That's strange but Muzan would have already devoured this kid, why is that? Anyways Just go to her with whatever you got. "Damnit she noticed me, her moves and reflexes are identical to an upper or lower moon," Could she be?

Y/N Pov

Ice daggers. She muttered slowly as she through numbers of ice at the Hashira. Dodging every of its move, she didn't want to deal with this now so she decided to stop him. Blood Demon Art Ice Flow! Immediately she flashed in the thin air leaving the Hashira stuck on the roof with Ice. "Giyuu what happened to you and why are you up there?" ??? Said. He didn't respond as the person up there decided to hEaT thE wAy OuT of ThE iCE. (Rengoku hahahaah)

(Brought to you by rengoku burning giyuu)

As you made your way the the mountain, 10 or 20 demon slayers decided to head up there. "Seems like Rui already made a ruckus," you thought as you smirked. "Let's check on mah little Boi Rui just in case,"(I don't wanna risk the life of watching a little baby spider die:( )

"On your knees now and sit!"Someone demanded. "Ara~ Ara~ My little boy Rui is already being a good sweetheart!"You cheered happily as you ruffled Rui's spider like hair. "Nee-Chan!" Rui cheered as he hugged you (cuteness overlord:) ) you chuckled as you hugged back. "I gotta inform you Rui-Kun, you gotta get ready for your battle as there are some demon slayers intruding your home!~" Rui's aura started to turn dark as he got news. "Don't worry Rui-Kun! I will be able to help you have a 'peaceful' family!" I said with a doll like smile. His aura changed to relief as he heard those words."Thank you Nee-San! But how will I repay you?" He asked in a curious tone. "Haha no worries you don't need to repay me anything, now go get your family to start distracting them while I spy on the idiots okay?~"I said cheerily. "Okay Nee-San!" As he approached the family kneeling on the dirt. (His mood gonna change aint it?)

Chapter end - Chapter 2 coming soon!