"𝙄𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀"

After Jennie changed she walked outside into the room but Juyeon wasn't there.

She checked his closet and in the other room and he was no where to be found.

"JUYEON?!" "JUYEON!" "LEE JUYEON!!"

No answer.

Bud then she heard some noise downstairs so she walks down stairs and finds...

Juyeon's POV

I hear Jennie walking down the stairs and that's where I get into my standing position.

"Surprise!" I yelled with a bowl of popcorn in my hand.

"Woah Juyeon what is this?!" Jennie sad jumping up and down all excited.

"Well you said you wanted to watch a movie so I made us a little tent for us!" He said as he walks towards the teepee grabbing Jennie's hand.

"So what are we gonna watch?" She said with her eyebrows wide

"Hmm I was thinking you can choose since you have good taste in movies" I said patting her head with my hand.

Authors POV

As Juyeon and Jennie cuddled away watching high school musical 2

Of course they started singing and dancing to the songs

Jennie was dancing throwing her hands up, whole Juyeon sang Troys part.

We've got to work! Work! Work this out!
Well make things right
The sun will shine
If we work! Work! There'll be no doubt!
We can still save the summer
If we work this out!

Jennie's POV

As we were jamming to the songs! I heard Juyeon's voice. He was singing "work this out" looking at me and the TV. Jamming and moonwalking.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen him do. It showed his true colors. The way his hair flopped when he danced. And the way he voice sounded when he sang.

It was super magical. I never knew Juyeon could actually sing nor dance. It was amazing.

*pauses TV*

"Hey! I'm was jamming Jennie" Juyeon said making a sad face

"I'm sorry but I gotta tell you something important!" Jennie said grabbing his hand.

"Okay so remember that time where we talked at the sleepover? About how I'm not ready for a relationship?" Jennie said looking into his dark brown eyes

"Yes why?" Juyeon said with a serious face

"Okay well I just wanted to let you know that I had a great time tonight especially at homecoming and that I have big Ginormous feelings for you, and that I'm ready for you and for a relationship. I'm ready for love. " Jennie said looking at Juyeon smiling at him.