𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙄 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒

[PLEASE PLAY THIS VIDEO WHEN THE SONG LYRICS COME UP FOR MORE UNDERSTANDING THANKS]

2 weeks later

Authors POV

Theses last two weeks have been great for Juyeon and Jennie's relationship. J and J have gotten really close. Like a lot closer. Jennie has been waiting for Juyeon to ask her out. But little did she know. That was his plan today.

Juyeon is planning on asking her on a date. A few months ago he got a necklace that says JL shirt for Juyeon Lee. His initials so he can always be next to her and to show people she belongs to him and only him.
He was gonna meet Jennie at the park they go to. Today is a day off of school so they are completely free.

Jennie's POV
I had a date with Juyeon today and I was super excited. Rosie and Joy have been weird about it as if something is bound to happen. But to be honest I've been waiting for so long for Juyeon to the point where I don't know if he really is gonna ask me out or not.
Juyeon said we're gonna have picnic at the park today so that will be fun. It's perfect sunny weather to so that's amazing.

I got dressed cause I have to meet him in about a hour.

I wore this

I wore this. ^^

Crap I got to leave in 20 mins as she starts to curl her hair.

————

Juyeon's POV

I woke up really early and got dressed. I showered first of course and spent a hour on my hair to make sure it looked perfect.

I wore this^

I wore this^

After I grabbed my guitar and put the necklace in my pocket with a basket and blanket and started heading to the park.
I saw a flower stand so I pulled over to get a bouquet of Haycinth flowers. Her favorite type of flower.
I proceeded to text her saying I was heading to the park.