𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀

NO ONES POV:

It wasn't long till the Q&A and until Juyeon and Jennie bumped into each other.
Since they were still in Korea Juyeon was hoping not to see Kai there even though he doesn't know it's true that they are together but theres multiple possibilities that it is real.

Juyeon walked over to the head masters room and asked him some questions. Juyeon opened the door and proceeded to sit down by his desk.
"Hello sir" Juyeon said a bit nervous about the show.
"Oh hello Juyeon! What will you like to talk about?"
"Hmm I was wondering if I can perform a new song I wrote yesterday." Juyeon said a bit nervous asking

The head master *clears throat* and proceededs to say "hmm You know I don't let people perform songs I've never heard before and what if it's bad? But since You are a good singer/song writer I would let this slide"

Juyeon looked shocked and looked up to him and shakes his hand "thank you sir!" As he opens the door and heads out.

"Good luck tonight!" The head master said smiling.

When Juyeon left he bumped into someone...
ROSÈ
"Oh hey Juyeon" she said with a smile
Juyeon looked up and smiled "hey chae! Long time no see" he told her as he pats her head.

"Listen I'm sorry for Jennie's behavior. I know deep down she still loves you and stuff, even though she's with Kai. But I hope you guys can become best friends again, you've been friends forever and now it's the time to get over the breakup." She said with sad eyes

"Listen I'm fine and I'm happy for her okay? I'm still in love with her and even if she's with someone else I don't care, as long as she's happy. But I would love to have my bestfriend back." Juyeon said with a assure smile

"Oh thank god! You should text her!" Rosie said

"Maybe I will, good luck tonight !" Juyeon says as he walks away

"Good luck!"

Time skip

It's now officially sound check time and it's Juyeon and his crew first. Juyeon sang a few of his songs like Love song, best friend and Lemonade

Anyways Jennie and her gang were also getting ready for sound check.
Jennie was going to get water as she stops and hears the song Lemonade playing.

She walks outside to where the seating was looking at the stage, looking at Juyeon singing the song he wrote for her.

As a tear rolled down her cheeks as she watched her ex boyfriend sing a song he used to sing to her. She's still broken inside and regrets breaking it off with him.

Juyeon then sings the last part of the song "Shes so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need
She's exactly what I need "

Juyeon then looks in the corner of his eyes and catches Jennie staring at him. He smiles at her as he saw a tear escaping from her eyes.

*clears throat* "alright boys that's a wrap!"
As Jungkook and Sunwoo cheer and walk off The stage. But Juyeon he stayed and waited for people to leave. Jennie had already been gone once Juyeon caught her.

Juyeon then walked over to the piano and sang a part to his new song
"You were lovin' me, hatin me, tell me you're my baby
Calling me, telling me everything that you have just been through"

Juyeon's POV

After I sang that part I looked at the time "crap it's backpinks turn"

I walk down the stairs and I bump into a girl as she falls down. It was Jennie. I didn't know what to do and then I said "omg I'm so sorry-"
I looked at Jennie and grabbed her hand lifting her up from the ground. I stared at her and I couldn't let go and she couldn't either.
We stared into each other's eyes for a second until.