𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙅𝙀𝘾𝙏

2 months later
J and J are still happy and together. There's never one time they haven't talked to each other. They are always by each other. Since Juyeon has been busy with his life. He made a harsh decision and quit football. Jungkook and Sunwoo supported him even tho they were kinda sad. But there's a new quarterback who is super good so no need to worry.
Jennie has been secretly been writing music and is hoping after collage to get signed to YG entertainment as a solo artist.
Juyeon is now officially looking at music but after collage he doesn't know if he wants to get signed to a producer. He wants to learn how to produce for himself so he doesn't have to rely on people to do it and so he can also be free cause his videos of him just singing is already gone viral so what's the point.

Juyeon's POV
I arrive to school and see Jennie at our lockers. She had her hair tied up in to a high ponytail which was super cute cause she haven't done that in a while. I greeted her as we headed to class. Holding hands of course.

Our teacher was telling us about a senior project we needed to do. And on it we have to make a poster of what we wanna do when we're older and expressing us. And we can add more things to it like a song or art sculpture or something that goes along with it.

Me and Jennie went to the arts and crafts stuff to get paint, posters, markers, and also printed out photos. We are basically doing the same thing just in our own way.

We did it downstairs in the living room of the floor.

"What are you planning on doing?" I asked Jennie
"Hmm something about music and going to YG entertainment" Jennie said putting her chin on her hand
"That's amazing JenJen" I said admiring her hair
"Hehe I know right" she said sarcastically while starting her poster

Time skip

It's been about 2 hours now and we were almost done.

"JenJen did you hear that there's a talent show coming up?" I said setting down the black marker
"Oh really?" Jennie said looking up at me
"Yep! I'm thinking of performing.. hey you should perform too! I wanna hear your beautiful voice" I said to her as I lay my head on her lap
She looks down and smiles while playing with my hair.
"There's a possibility. I'm just not done with my songs yet." Jennie said with her stressed look on her face

"Awe it's okay, you still got plenty of time. Talent show is next week. Can I hear some of the songs?" I asked Jennie with a puppy dog eyes.

"Hmm sure! I didn't bring my guitar can I use yours?" She asked

"Yep brb!" I ran upstairs and grabbed my guitar and gave it to her

She starts to strum the guitar as I watched her and smiled.
"Um here's something I've been working on for like 5 months. I don't wanna sound cringe but it's about you. I wrote it before you left on the trip so here's a little bit"

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

As she sang my heart fluttered. It was so good and it wasn't even done yet. And it's about me. Lucky for her I did make her mine. 🥺

"Wow JenJen that's amazing. Like wow I'm so speechless. Your voice is amazing so along with the song!"

"Thank yo-" Jennie said back but didn't finish cause I threw my lips on her.
She grabbed my hair and I grabbed her waist and we had a full on make out for like 2 mins.