ch. 4 Why is she still in my head?

Heyy guys, I'm sorry this story sucks so much. From now on I'll only write when I'm bored or when I want to try something new because I have another story going on and yeahh... Sorry guys.

With love,

im_a_starship_ranger

I had a fight with Ron and Hermione. It felt really bad (because I was yelling at them) and it felt really good at the same time (because I screamed all my frustrations out). Fred and George came over too. I could see in Fred's eyes that he saw that my madness wasn't coming from the fact that I'd been ignored for so long. Even Ginny came over.

Mrs. Weasley yelled that we were going to have dinner.  I walked downstairs, mad and grumpy. I walked in the dinner room and saw Sirius. He stood up and hugged me.

"Harry!" He said with a smile on his face but his eyes weren't smiling.

"Hello Sirius, how are you?" I asked. I knew he would lie but I had to say something.

What is that for stupid question? You can see he isn't doing well. I have to ask something. No you don't. Yes I do what do I have to say otherwise? I don't know, something like "Good to see you"? Yes because that isn't stupid.

"I'm fine, thanks. More important, how are you doing? After the dementors." Sirius asked. Right, the dementors. Thanks for reminding me.

"Oh uhm, I'm doing great. Everywhere better than Privet Drive." I said. Sirius looked at me with a face I didn't understand.

"FRED AND GEORGE YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE YOUR WAND OUT FOR EVERYTHING! SERIOUS GUYS COME O-"  A knife landed at the place where Sirius' hand was just one second ago.

"THIS IS ENOUGH!" Mrs Weasley screamed. This was just like in the Burrow and I know I should enjoy this but I didn't, I really wasn't in the mood for being happy and giggle and stuff. I silently ate my diner, the first good dinner I had in weeks and it made me feel a little better. While I ate I looked at Tonks. She was transforming her nose and I guess she did it more often because Hermione and Ginny were asking her for their favourite noses.

"Darling, did you ate enough?" Mrs Weasley said.

"Yes yes thank you. It was delicious." Tonks stared at me. Expressionless face, not winking no smirking just staring. Hermione looked to me, and to Tonks, and back to me and her eyes were full of surprise. I softly shook my head to Hermione so she thought it was not what she thought. The evening went in a daze, I zoned out. I heard Sirius and Lupin talking about Voldemort and his plans but I wasn’t listening. I was staring, not at Tonks for a difference.

How could it be possible for me to fall in love with a crazy girl with pink hair, who suddenly was in my room and was kissing me? I had a crush on Ginny well clearly you don’t dumbass yes I have, deep down I’ve always liked her so it was impossible to suddenly not like her Love is a weird thing. I heard someone saying I head to go to bed and Ron and Hermione got up to and asking me to join. I stood up and walked upstairs, still in that daze of thoughts and being tired.

“Hey,” Ron said “You okay buddy?” he seemed to worry about me, just like Hermione.

“Yeah I’m just a bit, you know, tired.” I said with a straight face. Ron and I changed into our pyjamas and Hermione sneaked in Ginny’s and her room. I let my head rest on the pillow and as soon as my head touched the pillow all my sleep was gone. It didn’t matter how tired I was, or how bad I wanted to sleep, the sleep didn’t come. I soon heard Ron’s snoring.

Suddenly I heard a voice, for a moment I was scared it was Voldemort’s but I soon realised it was a woman’s voice, Tonks voice. I took my glasses and my wand and I whispered lumos. There was no one in the room. “Harry, harry come to the living room, downstairs, the left door in the kitchen. I’m waiting for you.” I don’t know why I listened to that voice but I jumped out of bed. I put on my shoes and opened the door really quiet making sure Ron’s snoring didn’t stop. I walked downstairs (which was hard because of the noises the stairs made) I opened the kitchen door. “Lumos” I whispered again and looked around. The kitchen was scary at night with all the knives hanging above the table. I froze, Stupid asshole how do you know it wasn’t a trick from Voldemort? They all did such a good job getting you here and making sure you’re alive and then you take the first risk you can find to prove it was a better idea when they left you with the Dursleys. I didn’t dare to move anymore, that was something I didn’t thought about, why was I so sure it was Tonks and not Voldemort? I could be Voldemort, he was back and I’ve sawn it with my own bloody eyes. “Harry? Are you coming? I know you’re awake, I’m waiting for you in the living room. You don’t want more kisses? I’m sure you want.” Tonks said again. That was the breaking point. It had to be her, Voldemort couldn’t know about that kiss that kiss. I walked to the door on the left. Before I opened I whispered “Nox” and it became dark. I opened the door and saw tonks sitting on the couch looking hot as ever.

“Good evening mister Potter.” She said with a smirk on her face. “Take a seat.”