Ch. 1 Never seen a girl as stunning as her

Harry's POV

I heard some stumbling downstairs, wich was weird because the Dursleys weren't at home. They were at a contest for most beautiful garden or something stupid like that. I took out my wand and slowly walked to the door from my bedroom. They couldn't be back so soon, they said it could be late and 9 pm wasn't that thing called late. I was scared and curious at the same time. Who was downstairs? He wanted to go and check it but what would he do if it were deatheaters? What would Ron say at a moment like this, and what Hermione or Dubmledore? Screw them, it's not important. He was now alone and had to fix this by himself.

It was not smart to go downstairs so he waited, staring patiently at the door. I heard voices on the stairs, it was unrealistic that it would be death eaters because a girl voice was happy talking a long story and didn't seem to care that she was breaking in a house. The door exploded and I stumbled backwards, still holding up my wand. When the dust was gone I could see who was standing there, in front a man with one normal eye and one magic eye. And behind him, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Professor Moody!" I said surprisingly. "I'm not sure about that 'professor' thing Potter. I didn't teach you anything." he said grumpy. I wasn't listening. I was staring at the beautiful girl next to him, still telling her story to a man I knew too. "Professor Lupin! That's been a while!" I said even more surprised. "Hello Harry." Lupin said with a tired voice. The girl wasn't talking anymore. She smirked and looked at me like I was an intresting museum object.

"You guys are lucky that the Dursleys aren't at home." I said, ignoring the girl. "How cute, Potter still believes in luck." the girl said. I stared at her. She stepped forward. I hadn't noticed it before because it was dark in the hallway, but the hair from the girl was pink. Wich made her, ofcourse even more beautiful. Before I could respond Mad eye said that I had to pack my stuff. Are we leaving? Are we really leaving? I thought by myself. "Now hurry up Potter, we got more to do today." The group went downstairs and I started throwing everything in my trunk. I didn't pack it in nicely because I wasn't that kind of packing king.

"So, Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the chosen one." I made a little jump in the air because I thought she went downstairs with the others. I turned around, already starting to get angry because she said it in a mocking way. She was smirking. "You can't handle people calling you the chosen one? weird Potter, weird." I got annoyed. She acted a bit like Draco, such a shame for such a beautifull person. "Are you only gonna stand there and smile at me or are you actually gonna help me?" I said, "Oh sorry mister Potter, I didn't know I was promoted to personal slave." Again in the mocking way, but it was less worse. I said nothing and continued throwing stuff in my trunk. Suddenly I felt a warm breath in my neck and I felt her hands on my body. "Helping enough mister Potter?"