Ch. 2 Do not call me Nymphadora

Helloo guyzz, I wont be able to update really often but I'll try my best. And to the ones who are reading this, you're supermegafoxyawesomehot!

With love,

im_a_starship_ranger 👣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I did nothing, did I really just felt her hands on my hips? Or was it an imagination? Probably the last one. And even if it was real I wasn't going to do anything with it because I didn't wanted another relationship that probably would go totally wrong, just like the one with Cho. I turned around ( I think I was slighty red because she was laughing.) She had these beautifull sparkles in her eyes.

"Too close Potter?" she smirked. Gosh I love it when she smirks, and the was she says my name, just like the tone Draco always says it but when she said it there was something lovely in it.

"Uhm..... no.. I mean- yes too close" I turned even redder. I went back to my trunk.

"Let me help you, my mother always had a spell for this, it was something like..." She said something and waved her wand again. Nothing happened

"Nevermind, never was good at packing.. or keeping my hands of beautiful boys." Did she really just said that? Or was it another imagination? I looked at her. Same smirk, same sparkles.

"Did you just-"

Did I just what Harry?" She called me Harry.

I said nothing, just standing here and looking at her. "Nevermind." I said and continued staring at her. And she stared back. We held a little staring competition. She turned her head away. First I thought she was staring at the wall behind me but than I realised she was staring at my arms. Yes they were strong because of quidditch and I couldnt come back after laying 2 months on my bed so I'd done some exercises.

She came closer. It wasn't supposed to go like this so I went back to my trunk but the lid of my trunk closed automatically. I said nothing and I heard her putting her wand back in her holder.

"Do not try to deny me Potter. You won't succeed" She came closer every word.

"Uhm I just... I... Just... Let's go downstairs." Stupid me, stuttering and blushing doesn't work if you're trying to deny it. "Uhm my trunk- I mean- this... Just-"

I felt two lips who stopped my talking on my lips. The kisses went down my cheek into my neck. I  moaned when she sucked a sensitive spot. Then she stopped and helt her face before my face.

"That's all you get today Potter. Save the rest for your dreams" She stepped away and flicked her wand while she said "locomotor" and my trunk flew downstairs. I was still confused but I followed her downstairs where everyone was waiting.

"Well, that took you a long time Potter" Mad eye mumbled. The girl sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Harry, this is kingsley" He pointed at a long tall wizard with a purple robe.

"Good evening mister Potter" He said with a low voice. Lupin continued intruducing people while I was looking at the girl but she didn't look back.

".....And this is Nymphadora." Lupin said pointing at the girl. There was a weird sparkle in his eyes but I didn't look at him. Nymphadora was a weird name at as I could see Nymphadora thought that too. "Do NOT call me Nymphadora." She said annoyed. Her hair turned puprple while she said that.

"Sorry Harry, just call me Tonks, everyone does." Lupin sighed and rolled with his eyes. "Right Tonks"

"What? Is it wrong to let people call me my last name Lupin? You would do the same if your parents gave you the name Nymphadora" I saw a pain in Lupins eyes but I just ignored it. He looked worser than I've ever seen. What happened to him? It was quiet in the room.

"So.... Are we leaving? Where are we going? The burrow?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh and Harry I've written a letter to your uncle. That they don't have to worry about you-'"

"- Oh believe me they won't worry" I said

"-that you're safe-"

"- too bad for them"

"- And that we'll return you next year."

"Is that really necessary?" Lupin smiled but didn't respond.

"Come here Harry, I have to camouflage you so nobody sees you." I felt like somebody dropped a bottle of ice cold water over my head. "We'll go with a broom, Lupin told me you were good at flying. Where is your broom?" I searched for my broom between my stuff.

"Wow Harry a firebolt? I want a firebolt too."

"Stop talking Nymphadora" Mad eye said. "Listen Potter, when you see the green sign, you step on your broom, red sign means we leave, get it? You just fly close behind Tonks and they -he pointed at 4 people- will fly around you. If anyone dies or we all die you just continue flying to the west, get it?"

"Uhm, is the chance big that anyone dies?" I asked with Tonks in my mind.

"Stop it Mad eye, you're only making the boy scared." Kinglsey turned his head to me "no Harry, no one will die."

I saw green sparkles in the sky wich reminded me of fireworks. "On your brooms!" Mad eye screamed. After a few minutes ( of me staring at Tonks) I saw in the corner of my eye red sparkles. "Come on Harry." Tonks said "follow me." She smiled and flew away. I imidiatly followed her. It was an amazing feeling to fly again. It was a long time ago he'd fly and for a few minutes I forgot every single problem I had since I arrived again on Privet Drive. The only thing in my mind was the feeling of the cold air and the fact that I could stare at Tonks ( Who was flying in front of me). Nothing was wrong anymore. The feeling, of freedom.