ch. 5 the

Okay it's been so freaking long I know, I'm sorry, I completely forgot about it. And now its vacation so my entire realisation of time is gone (is that even a sentence?) But I'm back! with some smut ofcourse :D it's not a good fanfiction without smut! (my opinion) anywaaayy xD here's the update thingy-ish. And here are sone things I learned while writing this chapter. 1writing straight smut is hard 2 writing in your phone takes so much longer 3 people constantly want to know what you're writing. Oh and if there are spelling mistakes I'm terribly sorry I'm writing this on my phone on random moments and my autocorrect isn't, well, correcting so sorry in advance.

Love,

im_a_starship_ranger

I stood in the door opening, being surprised it actually was Tonks and not someone else with a stupid joke.

"Why always so surprised Potter." She said. The way she said potter reminded me a bit of Malfoy, only when she said it, it sounded a lot better. I still didn't said a thing but just stood there.

"Come and take a seat Potter." it annoyed me she still said Potter instead of just Harry.

"Okay Nymphadora." I said to annoy her, and it worked.

" I said you couldn't call me Nymphadora." she said with a face like she was gonna kill me.

" Then don't call me Potter. My name is Harry."

"Okay." she said, still with a face of ice. I sat down next to her and before I could breathe she pressed her lips on mine. She pinned me against the couch kissing me even harder. I moaned and she took the opportunity to slid her tongue in my mouth, and I'm not gonna lie, it felt awesome.

I really thought I was in love with Cho Chang, but she was nothing compared to Tonks. Tonks just knew what she did, and she knew what were the good spots. She stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. She was now laying on top of me. She started to give kisses in my neck, searching for my sweet spot. Suddenly a shiver came over my body, Tonks bit a specific place in my neck. I couldn't function normal anymore. What the hell was going on? How did she do that? Then she started to suck that spot and I was 99% sure that there was a mark left and people were going to ask about it tomorrow. But I didn't care, I just fucking didn't care at all.

She slowly started pulling my shirt up. Shit, why was I too lazy to work out? You couldn't even see my muscles. And my belly was as white as nearly headless Nick.

" Skipped your workout Harry? Kinda disappointing." Tonks said. Shit, why was I so stupid? Why didn't I workout? Tonks grinned as she looked down to my zipper. She gently slipped her hand in my pants and started doing something I never thought would ever happen to me. I let the pleasure wash over me.
Before I even realised it was 5 am.
"You should probably go" Tonks said. I didnt wanted to go, I was laying on the couch with Tonks' head on my stomach. Butterflies were dancing all through my body. I felt a kind of happiness I had never ever felt before and now she told me to go.
"Goodnight Harry" Tonks said, stood up and silently dissappeared. I sighed. She was right, I should try to get some sleep this night otherwise I would be a wreck tomorrow. I looked around for my shirt and went upstairs. I opened the door to my bedroom and Ron was sitting there looking at me.
"Ron I ca-..." but I noticed a weird glance in his eyes. He was still asleep, he was probably dreaming or something. "Ron lay down and close your eyes." I whispered. He turned his head and stared at me. "Yeah..I... I.." he said while he layed down. A few seconds later there came soft snoring from his side of the room. I laid down but couldn't relax. So much happened in the past few hours, but honestly, it were the best hours of my entire life. I closed my eyes. Still couldn't sleep. 6 am. Still awake, people would wake up really soon. 7 am. Someone just woke up and was now taking a shower. Wasn't tired at all. Closed my eyes again. 8.30 someone opened the door and I closed my eyes.
"Wake up guys, breakfast is ready." George said and closed the door.
I opened my eyes and I really wished Tonks went home. And that the spot was invisible.