Trust? Secure? Love?

Melissa POV

I heard the door close and footsteps coming through the candle lit hallway. I waited by the bed in my lingerie for Mike to enter the room. Mike and I have been so busy focusing on our business that it's impacting our romantic life. I don't want our relationship to go down the drain. I love Mike and I don't want to be without him. If I have to put business to the side for him I will.

"Is this why I haven't heard from you all night" he said chuckling walking over to me

"How was the business dinner" I said taking his coat off and then his shirt

"It went well," he said as I pulled him over to the bed. He sat on the edge and I position myself behind him to give him a massage

" I met up with that new group that we were looking into too"

"Without me" I said, dropping my hand from his shoulders. I felt my attitude rising.

"I didn't think it was a big deal"

"You never do" I said under my breath

He got up and turned towards me putting his hands on each side of me. He looked me up and down licking his lips.

"I know you didn't dress like this to argue with me" he kissed my lips softly tracing those kisses across my jaw line down to my neck. As he pulled back I was stuck in my trance.

"I'm tired of arguing with you" he said soft but stern. As much as I wanted to rebuttal I couldn't. His eyes were so subtle but intense at the same time. They told me not to say another word. When he speaks like this it turns me on. I felt my waters making its way to land. He gave me one more passionate kiss and walked away from me. I heard the shower come on and I want to kick myself. Maybe I am the one in my feelings, not keeping business and romantics separate. I was blaming him but it's me. I got up and made my way to our bathroom. I stripped myself and entered the shower. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hand on my ass.

"I'm sorry for being your headache"

"Apologize for something that's going to change" he said laughing

"I'm trying to be serious" I said joining his laugh

"I want you to trust me, be my partner in everything, not my manager all the time"

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to protect our investments and I know I can be controlling, but I don't want to see you or us back in a position we're we scrambling for money and having people taking advantage of us"

"Baby you don't have to worry about that I told you before. I'll never let that happen. Now do you trust me on that"

"I trust you love" I said pressing my body into his more

"Good," he said, planting soft kisses on me. I'm glad this night was different than every other night

Toni POV

Johnny put a blind fold over my eyes. He grabbed my hands and carefully guided me up 3 flights of steps. 2 more flights than usual so I knew we weren't going to his apartment like I thought. I heard a click of the door open and a light breeze hit my body. John let go of my hand. I felt the tugging of the blindfold and finally regaining my eye sight. It was so romantic. Red lights were hanging from the roof with a picnic blanket in the middle. He guided me over to the blanket. I looked over at the city of Los Angeles. I looked back and seen Johnny looking at me.

"This is amazing"

"I'm glad you like it. I wanted to be perfect and it almost is"

"What are you talking about this is perfect"

He took out a boombox and started playing with it. He put it down once the soothing sound of Janet Jackson let's wait awhile blared through the speakers

"Now it's perfect"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down with him, sitting me in between his legs. It's been about a month since he proposed to me. I often feel guilty about saying no. It's no doubt in my mind that Johnny is my soulmate, but it's only been a couple months. I just got out of my household of strict rules and I'm finally living. This might sound crazy but I don't want to be held down by Johnny yet.

"What's on your mind"

"Honestly so much I can't believe I'm going crazy on the charts and leaving for the tour in three weeks"

"How can't you believe it your crazy talented and everybody in the world knows that being that your #1 worldwide right now"

"I never left the states before, I just left Baltimore and I just feel like everything happening so fast and over night, I honestly just feel like I don't deserve this. It wasn't supposed to be me"

"I told you before you need to stop feeling guilty. This is the way God wanted it and your sisters are going to be fine. They going on tour with you, your putting their foot in the door"

" yeah I know" I said playing with his fingers

"It's something your not telling me"

Why is he able to read me like a book? I hate it but I love it. I did have more going on. The label has been on my butt about "changes". I need to change my look to match my sound. I have always been self conscious but the label has been making it ten times worse.

"I'm getting surgery on Wednesday" I said looking down playing with his fingers still

"What kind of surgery and why you didn't say anything"

"Because I don't want you to look at me different"

"What kind of surgery Toni"

"Breast implements"

"You don't need bigger breast your beautiful just the way you are"

" yeah I guess" I  said looking down

"Ain't no yeah I guess YOU ARE. Your my beauty Queen" he said grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it. I turned my head around and pecked his lips. He knows just what to say although it made me feel good it didn't quiet my insecurities

Shamari POV

I've been hearing Ronnie pager go off for the past 30 minutes. It was buzzing non stop and he's dead to the world. I picked up his pager for him. I notice it's a number I haven't seen before paging him. Something in me is just telling me to call the number. I reached over to my house phone and quickly put the numbers in. The phone didn't ring for too long.

"Ronnie are you still coming or not?" Some girl on the other line said. It took a short minute to process.

"Who is this ?"

"Wait who are you"

"Ronnie's girlfriend and you" I said with a stank ass attitude

"Ronnies girl Stacey"

I quickly hung up the phone. I got out of my bed. I walked fast to my hallway closet to get a bucket. I ran some cold water in it and not too much later I poured it on Ronnie.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" he yelled jumping up

"Fuck wrong with you who Stacey Ronnie"

" your fucking crazy"

"What's crazy she been blowing up your pager all night nigga once again who's fucking Stacey"

"She's nobody" he said calmly walking over me trying to do what he does best trying to manipulate me into thinking I'm crazy.

"Get the hell out my crib"

"You serious"

"Get"

He rolled his eyes at me and quickly put his clothes On

"I'm going to let you cool down" that's the last thing he said before leaving.

What did I get myself into.