Handle Business

Melissa POV I decided to pop up at Mike's door since he not answering my phone calls

Melissa POV
I decided to pop up at Mike's door since he not answering my phone calls. I been calling him because I wanted to know about his meeting with Stephan, and I haven't heard from him or seen him in awhile. I went to knock on the door but it open as soon as I was about to knock. Some cheap dusty looking chick came walking out the door. I eyed her down the hall way. She was switching her hips hard as hell. I look back at the door and mike was there just staring at me.

"Who was that" I said with an attitude walking in moving him out the way

"None of your business" he followed

"You fucked her?" I turned around looking at him

"Why you want to know"

"Because I want to know" I said he started chuckling and I don't understand what's so funny

"So you can fuck your "whole boyfriend" as you say and me, but I can't fuck you and some other chicks"

"Man whatever just don't be sticking your dick in dirty bitches like that then trying to stick it in me" I mumbled walking towards the couch

"What you say slick out your mouth"

"Nothing, what happen with your meeting"

"Well I'm not suppose to say anything until it's written on paper but I don't know what Stephan said to Gary but we got out of the contract"

"Did y'all fire him as y'all manager too"

"Man I fired that man personally, he was looking all surprised and lost like he didn't know he was taking advantage of us"

"Was you professional, cool, calm, and collected, because you be going to far sometimes"

"Yes mom, but I may have added some curse words here and there"

"Classic you" I said laughing

"What I'm funny to you cockroach"

"Nigga your milk dud head ass I know you ain't talking"

"You fuck this milk dud head ass nigga" he started laughing

I rolled my eyes at him. He sat on the couch next me. I laid my head on his shoulder and he started rubbing my leg

"Y'all start looking for a new manager yet"

"Yeah we have two people in mind"

"Who y'all have in mind"

"That's confidential information my friend"

"If you tell me I can let you know if they have your best interest in mind and how they operate, you know I know a lot of people in this business"

"Okay, Im still not telling you" he said getting up and going into his room.

"You not coming to the room" he said