5

7:00pm

One hour before your sister will be at his place.

You had to be there earlier so you could inform him about a girl planning something cunning, so he won't let anyone in his apartment today.

You decided to not think much of your outfit and choose a basic black top with a fleece jacket and faded gray pants.

Since it was evening already and the wind was blowing coldly, the jacket was perfect.

You noted the address of his place and took a taxi to go there. The ride was pretty long, it took almost 40 minutes to arrive in front of a skyscraper, which seemed to be expensive.

At first you didn't believe that this was the place where Jungkook was living, but after checking the address thrice, it was actually the correct one.

You stepped into the huge building, a mesmerizing chandelier hung in the middle of hall.

You admired it a few seconds then remembered that in less than 20 minutes your sister's gonna arrive here.

You went into the elevator zone and patiently waited for the elevator sign to show the first floor.

As soon as the elevator's doors opened, you hesitated before stepping in, tapping the 18th floor button.

Honestly, you started doubting that Jungkook is just a guy from your sister's university, because affording living in such a building needed a well paid job.

Probably he was earning thousands of dollars monthly, but for a guy in his early 20's that's something really impressive.

The elevator's door opened, revealing a long hallway, on the sides black doors with a golden number placed on them.

You searched with your eyes the door with the number 189, since it was his apartment.

Your eyes frantically mived to find it until you saw the last door in the hall, your heartbeat racing.

You were nervous, what will happen when you'll actually meet him?

But it was too late to back away, you already knocked on the door.

No response.

You knocked one more time, feeling confident, you'll finally warn him about everything and he won't do anything to your sister or so you hoped.

Your mouth felt dry when the door opened, revealing a dark brown haired man, shirtless and with a white towel wrapped around his torso.

He just got out of the shower assuming from his damp hair and some droplets on his shoulders and chest area.

'You're a bit early, but I don't mind. We'll have more time for ourselves.' he said huskily with a smirk prominent on his sharp features. Then grabbed you by your wrist, pulling you inside his apartment.

'Wha—' you tried saying but he cut you off with his lips crushing harshly onto yours.

You tried pushing him away, but his grip was too strong, he actually considered you the prostitute he has ordered.

His movements were too harsh, he started biting your lower lips, then softly kissing it while his tongue was licking the blood that was caused by his strong bites.

'What the hell?!' you yelled, pushing him away harshly, a tear rolling down your cheek.

How could he act like that not even knowing for sure if you were that prostitute or not.

'That's for what I'm paying you. Don't act innocent.' he smugly smiled pulling you closer.

'I'm not whoever you paid!' you exclaimed before he could do anything else.

'What do you mean?' he said now confused, taking a step back from you.

'I'm the girl from Instagram.' you exhaled, feeling light and safer now.

'Which one?' he clearly tried to show that he was a popular guy that all the girls wanted to have.

'I warned you about the cameras in your room.' you crossed your arms watching him go into another room.

'Here.' he said handing you a small microphone.

'What's this?' you asked confused, eyeing the little thing in your palm.

'I told you, if I ever find something else in my apartment, I'll sue you. Didn't I told you this?!' his voice filled with anger.

'Y-yes...' you lowly muttered, afraid of what he could do.

'Then why the hell are you still spying on me?!' he lowly asked, taking a step closer to you.

'I am not...I'm just warning you.' you held your head high, looking up at him because you did nothing wrong then why be afraid.

'Look little girl, if you're one of those sasaengs, just know my lawyer will contact you soon.'

'Please no—' you were interrupted by a knock on the door.

'It's one of your obsessed friends?' he asked annoyed.

You looked at your wristwatch which read 8:05pm

Yuna was there.

*******

oh noooooooooo!!!!!
shit shit shit...Yuna is here and her sister too :/

what do you think will happen next?

::please don't forget to vote!