7

'Who am I, huh?' Jungkook smirked, licking the corner of his lower lip, eyeing you up and down.

'I don't get why she's so head over heels for you.' you mumbled watching him chuckle.

'She's just a one night stand woman, those women only think about money and me being the rich handsome man I am, why wouldn't she be head over heels for me, darling?' he said, taking a step closer to you.

He seems young, yet he can afford things like this in his apartment.

Maybe his parents spoil him way too much and he started to think of himself as an influential man who earns a lot of money in his own ways.

'Rich?' you laughed.

'Thank you parents for that.' you assumed things without knowing anything about him, that making him more curious about you.

'Oh, so you think I'm my parents "spoiled baby"?' the silence present in the room made you feel small, the confidence in his voice worsening the situation. He gave creepy yet in some way seducing vibes.

'Aren't you?' you asked dumbly, slowly backing away.

'Well, babygirl haven't you heard of BTS?' he said emphasizing his last word.

After seeing you slightly shake your head he chuckles mockingly.

'You seem like you were living under a rock until nowso I'll update you. BTS is a known boyband, that has been appreciated worldwide. We've been setting records for years and our success is really impressive.' he said slowly getting closer.
'What...' you mumbled still processing what he just told you.

'That's why Yuna has been so obsessed over you...' you said your thoughts out loud, being in the trance he put you in with just a few words.

'Oh...' he said making you flinch at his loud whisper, feeling his hot breath on your ear. He used this moment as the perfect way of sneaking behind you without you noticing it.

'So, Yuna is her name...' he stated, stroking some strands of your hair behind your right ear, so he would have a better access to your left side.

You flinched again, feeling shivers go throughout your body. His voice was so deep and husky, that it made your legs weak, on the verge of losing control over them and falling down.

'I don't know why you tried so hard to not let her see us but...' he lowly whispered into your left ear, embracing your waist with one hand.

'But she has been watching us the whole time.'

You paled, quickly turning your body to face him, eyes widened and jaw open.

'W-what...?' your voice cracked, not being able to believe that Yuna indeed could have heard all of this.

'And she's still watching us through the door peephole.' he uttered, putting his other hand on your waist, closing the gap between your bodies.

'What?!' you repeated, trying to push Jungkook away, so you could have the door but his grip was too tight.

'Not so easy, you still owe me an explanation.' he said making you look up at him, meeting his intimidating stare.

'I already told you everything I knew.' you said being afraid of what might your sister do to you if she actually saw what is Jungkook doing with you.

She wasn't very close to you, yet you loved her with all your heart, she was the only person you could rely on and now that you were with her celebrity crush she might lose her senses and forget that you're her sibling.

Once she gets angry, she's capable of burying you alive with just one glare.

'Oh, really?' he scoffed impulsively.

'Then how did you find out about her plans? About my address?' he spat, watching how you tried finding some credible answers, but just a sigh escaped your mouth.

'I—...I jist can't tell you.' you said looking into his beautiful onyx eyes.

'Yes, you can.' he said convincingly, not even thinking about loosening his grip on your waist.

'Do you want me to open that door and let her beat you up?' he asked, seriousness present in his tone.

'Why are you so sure that she's there?' you scoffed, annoyed of his cheap threats.

'Next to the door, there's a small screen on which you can clearly see what is happening outside my apartment. And that girl is standing there, listening to us.'

'Oh my god!' you said shocked, feeling how your whole world might fall apart in any second.

'Will you tell me now?'

'She's my fucking sister Jungkook.'

*******

oop—

::please don't forget to vote!