6

'She can't see me here.' you mumbled to yourself, trying to think what should you do next.

'I swear I'm gonna call the cops—' you quickly placed your hand on his mouth, making him shut up.

'Shh...' you pulled him towards the closet which was placed in the living room.

'Please just shut up for a moment, the person who's there must not see me.' you explained opening the closet's door, stepping in and pulling Jungkook inside together with you.

'What the fuck...?' he whispered, trying not to move, because the closet was too small for you both.

'I'll explain later.' you kneeled down, pulling him down next to you.

'Don't saw anything.' you placed your finger on lips, so he won't be able to utter a word.

You heard how the main door opened, a small "hey" escaping Yuna's mouth.

'Mr. Jungkook?' she asked, her footsteps were loud enough for you to understand that she was wondering around.

'So she's the girl I was supposed to spend the night with?' he whispered, moving his face a bit closer so only you could hear him.

'Shh...' you whispered looking into his eyes.

Then you realized in what position you two were. He was half naked, inches away from you, one wrong move and he'd fall over you, causing a lot of unwanted troubles.

'Mr. Jeon, I came from the agency you called a few days ago.' she said in a seducing tone which made you want to throw up.

'What's happening here? Why don't you want her to see us?' Jungkook whispered once again, this time too loud.

'Mr. Jeon did I hear you? You're here right?' you heard Yuna slowly walking here and there to see where Jungkook was.

'She might hear you dumbass.' you angrily whispered, scoffing.

'So what?' as you were leaning on the closet wall, he placed his hands beside your hips, moving himself even closer so he would not get stuffed up in the little space, to the point where you could feel his breath over your lips.

'Jungkook?' she called out, sitting on the couch that was back facing the closet you two were in.

'You want to play, huh?' she smirked.

'If you don't tell me right now, I'll go out of this stupid closet.' he said a bit louder, starting to slowly get up.

'No—' you said grabbing of of his hands and putting them where they WERE BEFORE.

'Let's wait till she leaves!' you continued.

'No.' he said sternly, smirking because he knew you won't let him ruin everything.

'I swear to god I'll kill you if you say one more word.' you looked sharply into his eyes then locked your arms around his neck, so he won't escape that easily.

'I'll just give you a call.' after that your sister said that, Jungkook's phone started ringing.

Luckily, it was placed on the night stand next to his bed.

'Kookie, where are you...?' she said tiredly, sick of the games that were played on her.

'Wait a little bit more.' you whispered.

'She'll probably leave in any minute.'

'I'm going to wait here unti you come back.' she said showing the opposite of what you just said.

'Fuck...' he mumbled.

'I don't want to be stuck here with you.' he said glaring at youm

'What do you plan on doing?' you asked.

'Watch me.' he said accurately getting off of you and slowly opening the closet's door.

'Uhm...' he cleared his throat.

'Who are you?' he asked so calmly like nothing was wrong.

'Oh Mr. Jeon, you startled me.' she chuckled, getting up from the couch, approaching him.

'I'm sorry but I need you to leave.' he stated looking straight at her.

'What if I don't want to..?' she said in a low yet seducing voice, attempting to caress Jungkook's chest with her thumb, but he grabbed her wrist before she would do anything.

'Miss, I don't need your services anymore. Please leave.' he said slightly pulling her to ther exit.

'What does that mean? Then why did you even call?' she frantically asked catching him off guard.

'Because I have another woman here.' he said sharply, his words stabbing her heart mercilessly.

'W-what?' she sounded like a girlfriend who he cheated on.

'Please just get out.' he said his last words before pushing her out of his apartment.

'JUNGKOOK PLEASE!!' she desperately said knocking the door.

'Go away!' he yelled as he came back to the closet, the knocks on the door coming to halt.

'Kid you have some explanation to do.' he opened the closet door, looking down at you.

'First of all, don't call me kid. I'm 19. Second of all, go wear something if you want me to explain the whole situation.' you said visibly embarrassed of the sight in front of your eyes.

He just scoffed and went in his bedroom and came back in just a matter of seconds.

'So will you tell me now?' he asked, wearing a white shirt and grew sweatpants.

'So...' you sighed sitting on the couch in front of him.

'That girl was the one I was warning you about.' you continued as you watched his eyebrows furrow.

'Weren't you the obsessed one?'

'I tried telling you that I'm just trying to help you yet you insisted on suing me and stuff.'

'How did you find out about her?'

'She has an Instagram account where she posts pictures with you.'

'What?' he asked, surprised not believing what he heard

'Look Jungkook or whatever your name is, even though she's a grown woman, she probably doesn't understand that her university crush is capable of suing her—' you didn't get to finish as he cut in.

'University crush?' he laughed.

'What the hell are you talking about?'

'What do you mean? Aren't you the guy from her university that every girl wants?'

'Every girl wants me, but I don't go to any university.' he explained being amused of your confused face.

'Wait...then who are you?' you asked looking straight into his eyes, being afraid of the consequences that might happen if he finds out that your sister is the sasaeng.

*******

who is he then ㅎ.ㅎ

::please don't forget to vote!