Campfire, Part Eleven

++Lillies Pov++

++Lillies Pov++

I woke up Monday morning around 6:30 am. I woke Haidyn and Klayton up and Alyssa helped them get ready for school. We all walked over to Tubbos apartment. Phil, Ranboo, Wil, and Sam were all awake. Phil and Sam were making some pancakes.

Ranboo: "Good morning Lillie. " He walked up hugging Haidyn and Klayton.

Lillie: "Good morning. "

After taking Haidyn and Klayton to school Wil, Niki, Phil, and I headed to the mall for shopping and then the grocery store until they got off of school. Ranboo, Techno, and I had a surprise to go stay at a camp ground for fun. It was just out of town so I could get up in the morning and take Haidyn and Klayton to school since we didn't want them to be behind.

After picking Haidyn and Klayton back up from school we headed home and told everyone to grab a pair of clothes and some things they would need to stay somewhere overnight. I got questioned a lot but told them it was nothing.

After packing some cars up and driving around a bit we were at the campsite. Ranboo and I decided we should be a little isolated since ya know, all the streamers, so we were in a spot surrounded by trees. It looked really cool and everyone was excited.

After a few hours we had everything set up and it was about 6pm. Ranboo, Phil, and I decided to go back home to cook some food for dinner. We made a variety of foods for everyone and cama back. We set up a picnic table and laid some blankets down. Haidyn and Klayton got their food and sat by Tommy, Tubbo and Lani. Haidyn and Klayton really liked those two which made me really happy that they got along so well. I got my food almost last and sat on a blanket. Ranboo, punz, and Purpled all sat with me. I was very close with all three of these people no matter the age gap.

Philza was our dad and we were all one happy family. After eating it was getting dark so we decided to make a camp fire. I sat between techno and Purpled. Ranboo was behind me and he was in between Punz and Karl. Haidyn and Klayton were still with Tommy, Tubbo, and Lani. This was really one of the best times of my life. Phil gave everyone some marshmellows and things for s'mores and everyone took turns making it. I leaned back laying in Ranboos chest and he was playing with my hair.

Wil decided to do a group sing along and we some a lot of songs including some of his while me and him played the guitar.

++

Lillie || lillie.c

Everyone is amazing.

290k likes || 107

290k likes || 107.3k retweets

Ranboosaysstuff: I watched you tweet this
Technothepig: same
Burpled: same x2
KarlJacobs_: same x3
lillie.c: gosh guys.

Burpled: I thought we were bezties but you cuddled Ranboo instead 😔💔🔪
lillie.c: Ranboos more comfy 😁👎

user290: nikis better

user:609: should've got minx!!! >>>
lillie.c: true she's my wifey

++

Purpled || burpled

Dhmu going dark😔💔👋🔪😭

120k likes || 30k retweets

lillie.c: I'm literally beside you.
Burpled: you're literally cuddling ranboo instead of me.
lillie.c: so cuddle both of us.

KarlJacobs_: come cuddle me it's okay
Burpled: actually I think I will.

++

Purpled, Ranboo, Karl and I kept joking about that the entire night and laughing. Everyone told some funny stories some Scary then almost everyone headed to bed. I got up from my spot with ranboo and purpled.

L: "Goodnight guys I'm pretty tired. "

Ranboo and Purpled said goodnight and I looked over to Wil, Niki, and Phil saying goodnight to them as well before heading into mine, Mya, Alyssa, Klayton, and Haidyns tent.

++

Just a little fun chapter as I'm working on a big chapter next!! Maybe angst? Maybe fighting? Lots of things!! Remember there are no romantic relationships and this book is mainly for the purpose of getting the statement out there that guys and girls can be close and cuddle with out liking each other.

Please get snacks while reading anyones story along with water. Eat a meal today please!! Don't forget to do some school work if you have any. Treat yourself you deserve the world and I love you all!! Thank you for all the support it seriously me and a lot.