Who is she?, Part Twelve

Lillies POV:

I woke up the next morning taking Haidyn and Klayton to school coming back. Phil, Will, and Alyssa were awake and sitting at the picnic table. Alyssa and Phil were on one side and I sat on the other side with Wil.

A: "How was your guys night? "

W: "Mine was good. "

P: "Mine was also good how was yours Alyssa and Lil? "

We both said good and talked with them for awhile. Niki, Purpled, and Sam all walked out and sat with us in the mean time. Sam and Purpled sitting on each side of me. I was close with almost everyone on this trip but someone I talked to every day, other than purpled and ranboo, was Sam. He was so easy to talk to and protective I trusted him with my life.

After talking for a while everyone had waken up and we picked up everything. Sam, Phil, purpled, and wil picked up the tents and put them in our truck while me, Alyssa, ranboo, and Karl all picked up some trash and things like that.

Buddy and stormy were sitting on the tale gate of my truck while it was down. As we were getting ready to leave Ranboo, Alyssa, Mya, Purpled, and Sam all jumped into he back of my truck with Buddy and Stormy and made me get on with them. Phil drove my truck, I trusted him with it, and we drown around for awhile before going home. We went down by a river I lived by and all walked along the shore for awhile.

After getting home we all went home and unpacked. Me and Alyssa went over to the other apartment to hang out with them.

"Wait so if we all plug PCs into the outlets here will it explode or something? " Tommy said. Tommy and tubbo were sitting in the ground while we were all sat around the coffee table techno, ranboo, Wilbur, and I on the couch and purpled sat in the chair next to the couch.

Wilbur: "Well I mean probably. How many of us are here? "

Purpled: "15 or around there. "

Wilbur: "it would probably blow the apartment buildings electricity maybe get us thrown out. "

Purpled: "Yeah Tommy that's not a good idea."

We were all playing yahtzee and some other games like Uno and Phase 10.

*Ding*

Mya<3

Hey uh. Your sister is
here?

Wait what? I'll be over.

You sure? I can get
her out.

No I'm coming.

Alright.

End of texts

I got up without telling the group just saying I would be back. Ranboo, Purpled, Techno, and Phil followed me it didn't bother me much.

I opened the door of tubbos apartment not closing it knowing they were following me. Phil closed the door behind everyone as I walked to my door seeing it was open and my sister on the couch.

"What are you doing here? You know haidyn and Klayton have a restraining order your in the house where they live with no permissions I have all rights to call the cops. " I walked in and to the living room.

Abby: "Yeah but my kids arnt here are they? I'm allowed here Mya let me in. "

Ranboo: "Lillie who is she? "

Abby: "I'm Abby nice to meet you. Who are these people? "

Lillie: "Don't answer that. "

Abby: "hm? "

Lillie: "Their my friends. Why are you here? "

-------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!? I THINK YES.

I'd like to apologize for taking as long as I have to post this. I've been struggling with a lot of things and I'm sorry. I'll be working a lot more soon so chapters may be slow.

Remember to eat a meal and drink for me! I'm so proud of all of you and I love you all so much.