twitter, part seventeen

(Hey! I'm putting the horror games chapter off a bit! :) I'm also super sorry I've been really exhausted and busy the past month and I didn't realize how long it has been! )

+Lillies Pov! +

I set my phone my phone on the counter and got into the fridge taking out some juice then pouring it into a glass. I heard the front door open and spun around.

"Hey. Is no one up yet? " Mya asked me as she walked through the door with groceries.

"No, and Mya we are moving soon why are you still buying groceries? We have plenty. "

"Haidyn demanded I got some watermelon and stuff for salads. Ranboo also wants to have a bbq. Plus we don't move till a month. " she started puting things up as I helped her.

"Yeah I guess I'm just really excited to finally move. "

"Oh yeah Lills btw Rileys coming over. "

"Gosh I haven't seen them in awhile. " I smiled at Mya.

After a bit I decided to do a Twitter space. Then I got a message from Ranboo.

--

Ranboo
Hey loser make me a speaker.

--

I laughed and then made him a speaker.

"I didn't even know you were here. "

"When do you ever? "

I laughed then thought of an idea. I went through the requests on the space and chose a random person and gave then speaker.

"Hello!! " I said though the mic to the new person.

"Oh uhm hello? uh hi! " the person answered back.

"Hi! How are you? "

"I'm good Lillie! how are you and ranboo? "

The person seemed really sweet and nice.

"I'm really good thank you. " ranboo answered.

"Oh I'm good too is there any questions that you have for us? "

"Oh uh. What's you're guys opinion on hedgehogs? "

"Oh my gosh I've always wanted one they're so cute. " I answered.

"I have one do you wanna see it? " the person, they're names celia, asked.

"Oh my gosh yes please. "

I clicked their profile and waited for a bit then refreashed their page. I was greeted with a brown and grey hedgehod with a pink nose.

"Oh my gosh they're so adorable!! " they said thank you and I continued "okay I'm gonna add someone else but I loved this conversation thank you!! " they thanked me again then I removed them as speaker.

"Why are you so quiet Mr. Boo? "

"Oh sorry tommys arguing with Grayson because apparently Tommy burned the food."

"Sounds like them. " after a minute I added another person and we were talking about a lot of things then my door opened.

It was Tommy, grayson, and tubbo of course.

"MOM! " Tommy and tubbo yelled.

"Hi tubbo and Tommy. Hey gray. "

Grayson nodded a hi to me as Tommy and tubbo brought chairs and sat by my desk.

"Hello person on da phone and Mr. Boo. " tubbo said right next to my phone. I rolled my eyes and set my phone up against my pc.

"Hello tubbo!! "

We continued to talk for awhile. I ended the call after 2 and a half hours and we started to get everything going for the BBQ, or dinner, whatever you want to call it.

Riley walked in the door and I ran up to them hugging them. They hugged me back. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I know, I'm sorry just been super busy. " he answered as we let go and walked over to the others.

"Uhm Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy this is Riley. "

They all greeted each other as I left to help Mya and Alyssa. Haidyn came to help us after awhile and everyone was sitting at the table.

We sat the plates down then the food.

"So Riley what have you been up to? " I asked them.

"I've been working, buying new pc parts and building a new pc. Ya know im gonna need a better one if I'm gonna be a famous persons mod. " they answered and I laughed.

"Remember when I first started I always said you'll forever be my one and only mod and you complained that I'm going to become famous? "

"I do remember that! " we both laughed as everyone else was having their own conversations.

-------

Little insight to Riley<3 I'M SO SORRY. I've been super drained lately but I love you all I'm so sorry !!

please eat a meal and drink water! <3

If you need to talk my discord is lilliethloll#6047

Keep in mind this is not a romantic fan fiction. I'm sorry to burst you're bubbles or what ever but I'm pretty sure he isn't okay with that + it makes me uncomfortable.