Get out, Part Fourteen

LILLIES POV!

Abby: "I'm being serious Lillie I want them. "

Lillie: "What? You can't even be in a 500 ft radius of them Abby you can't have them. "

Abby: "Then get rid of the restraint. "

Lillie: "Abby you need to leave. Seriously like actually go. "

Abby: "no."

Lillie: "then you can deal with the cops when they get here I'm going. "

Abby: "Where are you going it's not like you can get into your apartment? "

Lillie: "I'm going to Tubbos. "

I walked into the other apartment as she watched Grayson and Ranboo follow me. I saw Mya on the phone and looked over at everyone in the living room.

Wilbur: "Hey Lillie. Some of us are going to head home tomorrow you okay? "

Lillie: "It's okay she's not allowed to have them anyways. Who's all going? "

Niki: "Wilbur, Karl, Quackity, Bbh, skeppy, and I. "

Lillie: "Okay well then we should deal with her and all of us should go to an arcade or something? "

Karl: "AN ARCADE? "

We all laughed after he yelled that.

I got up and walked back outside to Mya and Abby. I closed the door behind me.

Mya: "The cops are on their way Lills. "

I nodded and leaned against the wall looking at Abby who was on her phone sitting in front of my apartment door. I heard Tubbos apartment door open and looked up at Ranboo walking out.

Ranboo: "Hey Lillie. "

Lillie: "Hi."

He walked over and hugged me. I put my hands around his waist and put my head on his chest.

Ranboo: "hugs."

Lillie: "hugs."

After staying like that for awhile we heard some people walk up the stairs and Abby get up. I stopped hugging ranboo and looked over at the people.

Lillie: " hello. "

-----

SMALL CHAPTER! BIG CHAPTER SOON I PROMISE!!

Remember to eat and drink today for me! I love you all! You deserve to eat and drink. If you have school do at least one assignment per class a day? For me please!! :) <3

I'm proud of you all!