one

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I walked through the gates of Alfea, looking all around me mesmerized with the beauty of the place. I did it. I got in Alfea all at the cost of my hard work.
After a few seconds of standing there completely baffled by the school's architecture, I decided to move. People were starting to give me weird looks and I didn't want to be known as the weird kid on my first day.
I looked at the acceptance letter I received and walked further into the yard to look for building A where my dorm room was supposed to be.

I knocked lightly on the door expecting that my roommates were already there since I came later than everybody else because my village was one of the furthest from Alfea.

"Hi! I'm Terra." A sweet girl said as soon as she opened the door. She had a thick royal accent and I felt slightly ashamed of my northern countryside accent. I was most definitely going to be the only one from somewhere up there since almost everybody admitted here is of royal bloodline or just has been living amongst them for a long time.

"Angeline." I smile, introducing myself. "But please just call me Angie." I add stepping into the room.

I looked around and saw a total of three doors that I assumed lead to the bedrooms.

"Since we are all settled, I assume you're rooming with Stella." Terra explained. "Good luck with that." She whispered in my ear and pointed to the door.

I smile at her and sigh before going to open the door that lead to my bedroom.
I twisted the knob and looked at the spacious room, it was probably three times the room I slept in at home.

"Hi. I'm Angeline." I smile at the blonde girl who didn't even look up from her phone when I walked in.

She looked at me and back down to her phone without saying a word. I tried not to take it personally because from what Terra said, I imagined she wasn't very pleasant.
I took my suitcases filled with clothes and started unpacking.

In my village, I was the star. I mean, there were ten families living there most of them were older but still, the three other teenagers that lived there with me didn't have the dreams that I had and certainly did nothing to get out of that dull village. Don't get me wrong, I loved it there. But I aspired to be something more, to do something that actually mattered. That's why I started training when I was six, so that I would be the best and actually stood a chance of getting admitted here.
When I got the acceptance letter, my village held a huge party for me and I was showered with gifts from everybody. I had a very out there style for them but they were always happy to make clothes for me. I liked sticking out from the crowd and they knew it.