five

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Hey!" I greet Dane, putting my bag down next to his.

"Oh Angie, hi!" He smiles. "You didn't come early for your morning run like you did this past week." He points out taking a sip from his water bottle.

"Yeah..  I was kinda busy with uh... roommates stuff." I replied. Well busy trying to find an old fairy who came to Bloom in a dream and now she's obsessed with. Wanna join?

"I barely talk to my roommate. I don't think he likes me very much." He huffed.

We walked together to the sticks stand and each of us took one. It was stick fighting training today after Silva decided that he didn't want to leave us being trained by the seniors anymore. I actually enjoyed when they were training us, Liz, one of the seniors, was super nice and it felt good to talk with another girl in my position.

"What's up Angie?" Liz chirped catching up with me and Dane. I found a pattern, all the fairies decided on calling me Angel while the specialists seemed to enjoy the nickname Angie better.

 I found a pattern, all the fairies decided on calling me Angel while the specialists seemed to enjoy the nickname Angie better

"Hey girl!" I smiled. Dane waved awkwardly at Liz and focused his attention on the stick in his hands. It was something I noticed, Dane was very reserved and shy even when I tried to make him befriend people.

"Want to have lunch with me and some of my friends later?" She invited.

"Maybe tomorrow? I already have plans with my roommates today." I suggested.

"Oh for sure! I'll see you at the party tonight?" She inquired and I just nodded before joining the rest of the first years in a circle around Silva.

"I haven't been around and I know that you've been slacking in your training so today I'm going to be evaluating every single one of you and see who would be prepared to face a burned one. Remember that you want to be on top of your game because good grades can earn you a spot as a full time royal specialist once you graduate." Silva gave his little pep talk. I didn't really want to be a royal specialist, their jobs seem so boring and I want adventure. So, to me, the little talk wasn't really that motivating. Either way, I always make an effort to be the best because I like to prove myself and I like to succeed in everything I do.