ten

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I woke up with the sun shining on my face, I lift my head up slightly only to get blinded by the light coming from the window.
Suddenly, I become aware that my legs are tangled in someone else's and the events of yesterday come to my mind. I lay back down on the bad with Riven's arm wrapped around my waist and decide to keep my eyes closed for just a bit longer.

Siphoner. It all sounded so surreal. Yesterday I thought I was just a powerless girl and now I found out that I'm some type of forbidden fairy.
At least Bloom was just a fire fairy, she was normal and no one was hunting down her kind.
Should I be scared of people finding out? Should I runaway and seek some hiding?

"Good morning." Riven mumbled groggily with his voice deeper than usual.

"Good morning." I smile at him and start getting up from the position we were previously on.

I look to the side and see that Sky was still fast asleep on his bed, snoring slightly. Riven continues sprawled on the bed with his hand covering his eyes to cover them from the light.

"You're leaving already?" Riven speaks up uncovering his eyes.

"I know you can't spend a minute without me, but I'm going to find Bloom." I giggle softly as I see his adorable sleepy face.

"And I thought I was gonna get lucky today." He smirked, looking me up and down.

I look at my attire and notice the way his clothes fit me super baggy, it was comfortable. The best part, his scent was still ingrained on the black t-shirt.

"Oh definitely, with Sky sleeping on the bed a few meter from here and everything." I reply sarcastically.

"Wouldn't be the first time Sky hears..." He said and I look at him with wide eyes. Disgusting.

"I really don't want to hear it." I interrupts him making a gagging noise.

I pick my clothes from the floor and try to smooth out the wrinkles so that I wouldn't look like total weirdo wearing them.

"Just keep the clothes." Riven spoke up when he noticed me struggling against the extremely wrinkly fabric of the skirt I wore yesterday. "You look good in my clothes." He smirked sending me a suggestive wink.

I rolled my eyes and threw one of the many random pieces of clothing that stood on his floor onto his face.

"Bye, Riven!" I wave dragging the first word.