thirteen

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Reception was none existent in Arizi so yes, I grew up the good old fashioned way, with zero access to technology. There were no phones, no tablets no robots, nothing. If you really needed to call someone you would have to endure a three hour trip to the closest city and use the payphones which also were pretty hard to find and most didn't work properly. I can see why technology is so appealing. Everything is just one touch away, you wait a few seconds and have all the answers you might need. It's way easier than going through book after book of information, I'll give you that. Right now a phone would be really amazing, I had one, but my parents didn't so contacting them was impossible. A phone call could answer all my questions and give me the clarity I craved so much. Maybe my parents would tell me that everything Trix has been feeding me is bullshit and just a way to manipulate me. That the weird, unexplainable thing I did are just a side effect of living with five fairies. That they were in fact my birth parents and didn't just find me at their door step or rescued me from a burning ancient city.

I am actually not sure what I needed. Someone to tell me that all of this was a lie or someone to give me a hand and guide me through this self discovery.

We were currently all seating down at the couch binge watching some random medical drama on the television while Terra ran around filling my room, actually Stella's side of the room, with newly created flowers.

"Just a few more plants, and then it won't feel so ghostly in there." Terra mumbled twisting her wrist so that a new plant grew from the purple vase.

"Stella plant exorcism, is it?" Musa laughed following Terra with her gaze.

"No, it's just an empty room really creeps me out." She replies placing the vase in my window.

"I still live there." I sputtered.

"It's been a week. We have to accept that she's not coming back..." Aisha told Terra.

"No matter how much we wonder how she's doing or text or call or check her Insta, Snap, Tumblr..." Terra interrupted.

We all shared a look. Terra was missing Stella. I can't say that living in that bedroom alone wasn't also kind of making me miss the light fairy, on top of that, I was curious to ask her about the whole Ricki incident that Riven babbled about in the party. She was a mean girl but she wasn't evil to the point of blinding her best friend on purpose after she flirted with Sky. That, I couldn't believe.

"Wait. Do you miss Stella?" I ask with a playful smile.

"No." She immediately answers. " She was mean and insulting and... and... and left without saying goodbye, which is the meanest thing she could've done." She stutters lightly and we all could see she was really struggling with the fact that Stella was gone. I get up and give her a little hug, feeling her laugh against my shoulder.