Season 1: Chapter 5

I really don't know what's goin on with Alexis' mind. In my past life, he notices me if he's just bored and then ignores me after. Not until Ivellina came, I began to be more desperate for his attention but I always lose if my opponent is Ivellina.

My thoughts are running in my mind while we are walking silently towards the Royal hall wherein the royal family and the royal duchy will dine. I can sense that he's secretly glancing at me so I walk faster. But this guy doesn't have a common sense and still follow my pace.

My heart is throbbing in every step. It's suffocating me thinking that we're getting closer to the Royal hall. Not long ago, a knight opens a big door and it's the entrance to the hall.

"Prince Alexis and Lady Adelaide has arrived!" announced the knight

All eyes were focused on our direction. Some express congratulations and some were despising me. I can see many of my relatives hates me.

The brother and sister of my father and my counsins were also invited in the dinner. And so the relatives of the royal family.

I saw my mom waving her hands and smiling so I smile back to her. I was about to sit beside her but Alexis attendant show me my seat.

Wahhh, I just want to be with my mom! (T^T)

Alexis offer my a seat and because I have no choice, I sit there beside my father.

Why my father!! Gosh, Alexis I will kill you!

When I sat down on my chair, the one in my front is actually Alexis and the two on his side are my cousins Neron and Arthur, they are training with the Alexis in swordsmanship. I frequently see them because I'm always tailing Alexis back then.

The two were glaring at me, it's really suffocating. The one that we ought to trust are the one who will drown us. There's no such thing as 'family' for me.

"That brat won't come?" I hear the Emperor said to the butler

'That brat'? Is he pertaining to the second prince Achlys(A-klis)? The rumoured unfavoured son of the emperor? Many said that when he was born, he's the emperor most favored because of his intelligence and skills. But her mother was sentenced to death because she poison the first prince's mother that the emperor loves so much. And then, he became unfavoured, rumours spread in the entire empire that the prince is a bad omen because of the color of his hair.

Her mother was a princess from a far away kingdom that is believed to be a miserable kingdom filled with killers and thieves. In this world, your race will be identified by the color of your hair, the darker your hair, many people will curse you. That's why the second prince named 'Achlys' means darkness. And I accidentally heard from the maids gossips while I was in the palace that he never go outside his room after his mother died.

He must've been hurt just like me, losing everything that he had. In my past life, Achlys stood up in many ways and he spread his name across the nations and had an alias of "The Dark Reaper". He was killed in the battle because the Emperor brought him to a hopeless war and three months after that, I was executed.

"All of the members of the families are complete, we shall proceed" said the Emperor

Ancrest and Lascena family were complete now so all of us stood up and offer the Emperor a bow.