Season 1: Chapter 15

Austin's POV

'If this thing continued, I will not hesitate to go back to Ravella with my daughter.' she said with confidence

Leighny... How did she suddenly act like that? It's the same with Adel. Something must off and I can't let it go.

I am willing to do everything to make my love, Canary and my beloved daughter Ivellina live a good life. But that's why I need to play it out smart since Adel already knew about them. I doubt that Leighny knew about this, if she had heard about this to Adel, then surely war will come.

Why does things turned to be like this?

If Leighny didn't come.. If Leighny didn't marry me, if Leighny didn't love me! This will not happen!

After me and the Emperor conquer two kingdoms, I met a girl whom I truly loved. I lived a life without love and I didn't even know how to express it. But she came into my life, my Canary, my love. I promised her that I will marry her but because the Emperor wants me to marry the princess of the neighboring kingdom for alliance, I cannot refuse it.

So even though I love Canary, I was bound to marry a girl I just met. And then I found out that me and Canary had a child. I was so happy and I promise to them that I'll find a way to bring them to the mansion without any trouble.

I build a mansion from Oreta City and that's where they lived. I always sure that they are safe and alright. And I'm always careful while visiting them and I wonder how that Adel knows about them. I really regret having her. But she resembles me especially those eyes with a killing intent. She doesn't care even if I, her father will sense her bloodlust from her like I always do to my parents.

But the fear in my heart won't dissolve. That one day, she will kill her parents like I do. But I can't let that happen.

The meeting is now starting, I must get back to my senses.

Adelaide's POV

I opened my eyes and it seems that I had a long sleep since I woke up the next day. I yawned and stretch my arms.

I had a very good sleep so I'm in a good mood right now.

"You finally woke up, miss!" Lina said and arranged the curtains and the light coming from the window has infiltrated the room

"Good morning, Lina" I yawned

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms high. 

"Hurry and get up. I'll get you dressed and have a breakfast downstairs" said Lina

"Okay!"

I took a morning bath and Lina help me dressed. Lina is really a hard-working woman. To think that she's cleaning my entire room by herself and this room is as huge as the half of a ballroom.

After leaving my room two knights in front of my door greeted me.

"Good morning young miss" they said in chorus

I just ignored them and keep on walking while Lina is following me.

Hmm it's weird... Knights won't bother to guard my room so what happened yesterday? Did something happened that I don't know?

Anyways, I just walked downstairs to the dining room. Some knights open the door and while entering, I saw mom waving her hand to me. I just waved my hand in return and ran into her direction. As I ran to the dining table, I noticed that Neron and Arthur was there too.