Prolog

A/N

It's back! Finally it's back! School is a thing, and has been the main reasons as to why I haven't come around to writing this. Hopefully I can have a consistent schedule of sorts. Even if it's every second week, which it is currently going to be.

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

Through the dust clouds only dim light made it to the surface. The landscape was a wasteland. Whatever plants that hadn't been disintegrated by the blast were charcoal black and broke with a single touch.

Among the many craters, which dented the landscape, stood monuments of rocks, obsidian and other minerals. Leftovers from the last magical fighters, who were too blinded to see the meteors raining down from above.

The only thing that had stood against the impact was the last mark of the planet's inhabitants. A single spaceship, so complex in its build it was almost organic, but sturdy as the planet itself.

And inside was a single person, the last of her people. It was her mission to stay, because she knew how important it was. But in case she would forget, she would replay her last conversation once in a while.

"She will be the one to end this nightmare, we promise"

"How long will I have to wait?"

"We don't know, but promise us that you will be ready. This place is your post. Be ready when she comes. Do not hesitate to help her, for the future depends on it"

Time passed. The world around began to heal. There was a flood, but her spaceship was sturdy and let no water leak in. For years it stood under water until the sky was clear again, and the water formed into lakes and rivers. Then the plants came and soon after the animals.

Now, many many years later, there's a lush forest. And in this lush forest, in this beautiful and healed world, she finally appears.

They said she would be special. She had prepared for anything. Someone on par with a demigod or ancient creature but not this.

SEVENTEEN SOULMATES???

How does it even happen? At first she didn't want to believe it. It was impossible, literally reality breaking, but her powers never lied. There were in fact 17 other souls linked to this one woman. And she had only met 9 of them.