Chapter 1

Soulmates are a person with who a person feels a deep or natural affinity. A person who understands you, whom you can trust, who will accept you the way you are. Soul marking appear at age 16, you will have the first they will say on your body, in their handwriting.

Marinette loved the idea of having a soulmate, a person who was specifically born to match her. For years she  wondered if she had a soulmate. Endless comments from her parents made her uncertain if anyone could ever understand or trust her. Would she be worthy of that love and affection and deep connection?

If her parents, Lila, heck, most of her school were to be believed, no. No, she didn't

But on the morning of her 16th birthday, she rushed to the bathroom, tearing off her nightclothes. She searched in desperation. Hoping, wishing, praying, words would appear somewhere. When she hadn't immediately seen any, she felt her heart sink into her stomach. Not having a soulmate, while normal, was despised. Being "soulless" as it was called, generated pity from the best of people to scorn from the worst. You were marginalized, looked down upon, and expected to be alone for the rest of your life. After all who would want to fall in love with a soulless one.

Tikki pulled her out of that despair, pointing out a small cluster of words at the very top of her thigh. Almost on her butt. Marinette crashed to the floor, her relief was so intense. She didn't know how long she cried, but it wasn't until much later when she actually read the words for herself.

"Having a rough day? Have a coffee it will make it better" Streched across her skin in a messy slanted scrawl and in English to her utter surprise. Those words always managed to get a laugh out of her, it seemed like a coffee advertisement, whoever her soulmate was--like her-- loved coffee. That was for sure.

The trouble came from proving she had her mark. She had no desire to go flashing people her butt, and so when she told someone people she had one, they would ask her to show the mark and she would deny saying that it was in a place that she could not show, hey would just scoff and say ttha she is making excuses.

If her soulmate problems were only the worst of her troubles maybe Marinette could have been considered happy. After all, if only her friends knew she had a soulmate what did it matter what the rest of the world thought?

But her life, in one word, sucked.

Her parents hatred of her didn't help. Her parents hated her since her birth, what was the reason? She was the result of a one night stand. She was neglected and sometimes abused.

Throughout her childhood, she had great friends, and she could escape from her parents. Her amazing friends were always there to support her, the keyword being "were". Her " friends" fell for a liar's word and fake tears. According to them she is bullying her, and they dropped her once.

And as soon as her parents heard that news, they disowned her and kicked her out of the house. Like they needed a reason anyway. Throughout the hell that is her life the only thing helping her live was the promise of her soulmate, and the hope that everything will be better.

"Mari-bug, what are you doing" Chloe, her best friend, said snapping her out of her thoughts. Chloe had been her bully for years but after one day when she saw her being bullied by Lila and her followers she helped her and told her to stand up for herself and show those people who Marinette is. She ended up apologizing. It took time and tears, and therapy (on both their ends) but they have been best friends ever since.

Yeah, she knows Mari is Ladybug, everyone in their group did. They were miraculous holders as well, Empress Honeybee, Dragon Queen, Viper, and of course Chat Noir. After defeating Hawkmoth, they all revealed their identities. Ever since then their friendship has been stronger than ever before. It took some time to consult Adrien, he was devastated, his father and mother figure, we're the villains terrorizing Paris. He ended up being adopted by Chloe.

"Nothing just thinking back on my life how did everything switch? So much happened, I got disowned by Sabine and Tom and they went to jail!"

"They deserved it, they were ridiculous, utterly ridiculous" Ever since Chloe learned what Tom and Sabine had been doing she filed a case on them, the case went longer than expected, but they finally went to jail. Marinette also ended up being adopted by Chloe.

"Well are you done packing? Adri-kins, 'Gami and Luka-bear will be here soon"

"Yeah, I am done" Marinette said grabbing her bag. Where are they going? Away far away from Paris. To New York. After the defeat of Hawkmoth, there was nothing left in Paris anymore. Only bad memories. So they decided to leave.

Well, this wraps up my first chapter of Timinette soulmate Au *Not me starting another fic when I already have to write five fics more*  I hoped you liked it, if you did
Vote
Comment
It keeps me motivated!!
Bye my puppies!!🐶🐶🐶