Chapter-2

Timothy Jackson Drake wasn't a really important person. He was important to the public, after all he was the heir to Drake industries. But he wasn't really important to his parents. You would think that being the only child he would be showered with loved and attention. That really wasn't the case, quite the contrary, he was abused and neglected. Always expected to be a perfect public figure. He wasn't even allowed to follow his passion for photography.

That was before he got adopted by Bruce. Though still neglected but at least not abused, and he had Alfred and Dick, and now Jason. He was Timothy Drake Wayne now. The most genius one out of his brothers. The co-CEO of WE at day and a vigilant at night. He had accomplished great things at a young age.

He had everything he ever wanted. Everything. Even a soulmate, the words "Ahhh!! You scared me!! Wait a second..... You are my soulmate!! Thanks for the coffee by the way"  Were written clearly on his right collar bone and were display for the whole world.

If he was being honest, he didn't want a soulmate, he didn't want to drag an innocent person into the mess that ge calls his life, but a part of him was glad that there was someone. Someone who he could rely on, someone who'll understand him. Romantic or not, he had a soulmate, he had to accept that fact. There was somebody for him, whether he liked the fact or not.

He couldn't deny the fate, he was destined to meet her/him someday. Though he would like to avoid it for as long as possible. He still wishes he was soulless, he knows what struggles they face and he also knew that they were hated. He pitied them, but it would've been better than to drag a person into his life, he played with danger everyday. Heck! He didn't even knew if he would be alive the next day.

Though he won't admit it, he liked that. He liked that there is someone who will there for him. He liked that there was someone who will love him. A person who will be with him, he knew deep down that he wanted someone for his own. Call him selfish, but he needed a person who will stay with him and help him.

"What are you thinking Timbers?" Jason said plopping down next to him on the couch

"Nothing Jay."

"That's good. Sometimes there should be an empty mind. With nothing to think about. I never have an empty mind though, I have a lot of things on my mind right now, like, when's the last time you slept?"

"I am just gonna go and work on the new case."

"Sleep is for the weak."

"Sleep is for humans."

"Your point?" Jason just sighed in response

"Just tell me when was the last time you slept?"

"Uhhhh, what's the date today?"

"13 Feb."

"Umm, five or six days ago. I don't really remember." Jason released a defeated sigh before,

"DICK! ALFIE! TIMBERS HASN'T SLEPT FOR SIX DAYS!"

"Jason! I hate you." Tim tried to run just to be grabbed by Jason

"Where do you think you are going? Wait for Dickie-bird and Alfie before you go"

As if on cue Dick came running

"What the hell Timmy!! Come with me, you are gonna sleep."

"Master Tim, please go to sleep." Alfred said appearing from who knows where

"I don't need to sleep." Whined Tim, who's pleas were ignored as Dick dragged him to his room with a "Thanks Jay" over his shoulder

"No problem Dickhead."

Tim please you should sleep

Tim: Yeah, like you are not awake at 4 am while writing this

Me: How did you get here!?

Tim: Fourth wall

Me: How, do you know about the fourth wall

Tim: I am the next Einstein.

Me: Of course you are *rolls my eyes*

Dick: Tim! Go to sleep! Oh hey author!

Me: Hey Dickie! Do everyone know 'bout me, I won't get to do my I am the almighty author speech? *Pouts*

Jason: Hey Dickhead is Tim- woah! Who are you!?

Me: Yay! I am the almighty author! I can make you do whatever I want! *Evil laugh*

Jason: No you can't

Me: Wanna bet?

Jason: sure

Me: *writes something*

Jason: *bows down* I surrender to your power almighty author!! Please forgive me!!

Jason: What the Fuck?! How the shit did you manage that?

Me: I said I am the almighty author. Now it's getting to long Bye!!

A/N so, I am back! I mean I am not back back. But yeah, things are still stressful so maybe I will go on a vacation from Wattpad again. But for the time being, I am here.

Comment and vote it keeps me motivated!!
Bye my puppies!! 🐶🐶🐶
~Natasha, your author