Chapter 4

I was passed out on my bed which i remembered clearly that Kira carried me, i had a headache as if something bad happened last night after the party, i fell out of bed with a big thud. Awaking fully i crawled my way out my room since i was already still in my outfit and i heard Kira smack the ground 'welp i know why were so close, we seem to be the same in many ways' i yawned 'Hey Kira you okay in there, ouch...' i asked while still in pain, wait i remembered Milo 'OMG WHERES MILO?!!!!!!' i shouted wiggling around.

Milo grumbled 'im in here now shut up! You squashed last night' he closed the door banging my head 'owwwww!' i shouted and thumped down the stairs, slowly but gradually falling as Kira said "I'm good!".

"You should really stop hurting yourself you pleb!" Kira told me

'Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, cant help it!' i shouted as i hit the floor on the bottom of the stairs, i looked up and saw Kira and my eyes widened 'shit!' i scrambled to get to my feet but because the floor was so shiny after being cleaned by Milo i kept falling back onto the floor, i heard Kira say "watch out" and i quickly used my power and went underground and appeared on the kitchen counter and made a sexy pose as Kira rolled into the kitchen, i ignored her when she hurt herself on the wall.

'Ooo lalala~' i said.

'You go girl, though this isn't a strip club." Kira said and i slipped off the counter on top of Kira 'oof!, sorry its a bit slippy up there' i said in a casual way as if this was a daily thing.

I scrambled up, probably stepping on Kira and quickly ran to get breakfast and a bottle of coke.

"Wow rude." i heard her say and i laughed 'so what made you fall?' I asked as I sat down. "So what made you fall?" I asked Kira.

"Where do I begin, so you woke up with a loud thump which made me shoot out of bed and onto the floor, so then I just slid everywhere because as you know I am to fucking lazy to get up, anyway I then slid down the stairs and nearly into you and you know the rest." Kira said to me while eating her brunch bars.

I burst into laughter until Natsu burst through our doors 'we gotta huge problem' he shouted.

'Yes that problem is you knowing where we live' Kira said.

' no that kind of problem! it's Levi and her team, they've been attacked and tied to a tree by a dark guild!' he shouted.

I jumped up and jumped onto Natsu's back since i was light for him ' take me to them, i thought it was you but nevermind now off we go' Natsu smiled big and took of running me me on his back with my hands in the air screaming ' ima kill those who interfere with my life and my guildmates lives!!!!!' i shouted and everyone i went passed thought i was crazy.

Me and Natsu arrived and i hopped of his back 'which guild was it?!' i asked.

Lucy was in tears with anger and i looked at the symbol upon the gang and my hands turned into fists 'not those idiots again' i said in anger

Lucy looked to me 'y..you know them? Why the hell would you know them?!' she shouted and i put my hands up in truce 'woah there Lucy you better calm down i only know them since they wanted me to join their guild, which i did not' i explained and she apologized.

' ok Lucy take them to the infirmary in the guild, Natsu.. Natsu what's wrong?' I asked.

'They destroyed the guild' he mentioned and I got really angry.

Kira appeared outta nowhere with Milo right next to me.

"So Levi and her team have been tied to a tree and our guilds destroyed, how can life get any better?" Kira explained then said sarcastically. Milo rolled his eyes playfully at her.