chapter 9 (7 years later)

My head was banging, grasping the ground i pulled myself up but fell back down, blinking everything became clear and before me was Mavis 'master Mavis?' i asked in a rusty voice and she brought coke to me 'drink up Lily your the first to awake' she told me as i jugged the coke down. I was then able to get up without falling, i sat down and she sat in front of me 'im the first to....wait...wheres the others, what happened?!' i said in a panicked voice and Mavis just smiled.

'Calm down, they are fine they are yet to wake up, and theres only sometime i can tell you this before you pass out again. Lily remember this, the world, your guildmates are different, their going to be older, its been 6years since the attack of the dragon on tennrou island, when you wake up it will be 7years passed.' Mavis explained, i could feel myself droop of.

'Lily, Lily ill see you when you awake' she said and i slumped onto the ground.

*7years later*

My eyes fluttered open, my head banging as i heard familiar voices

'Over there! Natsu!!!' i heard a man shout,

I tried sitting up but there happened to be a massive tree over me, i winced in pain since it was on my stomach and it was heavy, 'kira.....Kira!' i shouted in a raspy voice. I looked around carefully to see milo not far from me 'Milo....' i shouted to him and he started to awake.

'Lily....omg Lily?!?!?!' Milo panicked 'how are you not dead, thats a big massive chunky tree you got on you' he said and tried to lift it but couldn't.

'I....dont know...but im running out of air here....' i coughed a little bit of blood, 'i....i think i heard one of our guild mates....go...find them' i told him and he flew of to get help.

I took my time breathing in and out.

*with milo*

'Natsu?!?!? Kira?!?!?! Guys i need your help Lily needs your help?!?!?!' Milo shouted with all his strength until he bumped into a tall girl 'BISCA!' he shouted.

'Milo?!...wait wheres Lily? Surely she must of awaken with you?' she asked and he looked down

'She has.....but she hasnt got much time, shes running out of air!' he said in a hurried voice.

'What do you mean shes running out of time and air, theirs air around us' max asked.

'Oh for god sake follow me!' Milo told them.

*back with me'*

I took deep breaths to see if my wind power would work but i was too weak, 'Lilyy!!!!!' Milo shouted and i heard footsteps running at me, looking as far as I could see Milo, Bisca, Alzack, Max, Warren, Jet, and Droy. i had remembered what Mavis had told me at that moment as i took a deep look at them '.....their older' i mumbled, Mavis appeared beside me 'ok everyone lets get this of off her, 3...2....1' Mavis instructed and they were able to lift it of off me. I took the deepest breath possible before grabbing Bisca's hand and being pulled up 'your taller and more prettier than the last time i saw you' i smiled and Bisca smiled back at me 'your still young and gorgeous' she said and we hugged before i looked around 'KIRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA' I screamed at the top of my lungs and then coughed and Milo flew over with coke and i jugged it down.

Everyone gathered except Kira, we all went looking for her, nearly tripping Gajeel catched me, i looked up to him stepped back while blushing and bumped into Laxus, i looked to him 'BIG BRO!' i shouted and hugged him, i looked to Gajeel with a smile 'thanks for not letting me trip' i thanked Gajeel before we all came to a stop for a rest.

"Well gravity's a bitch." Kira suddenly said calmly after face planting the ground, we all looked at her, although it was rude we all started laughing, i held out my hand for Kira 'its been a while' i tried to make a joke '7years stuck in a tree and stuck beneath a tree were so alike' i said, she took my hand and i pulled her up 'we better get going, dont wanna be on this island any longer' i smiled.