chapter 11 (day 2)

The First battle of day two was Chariot, the representative of each team were to race through Crocus to the Domus Flau on top of a moving wagon. As the race occurs, Kurohebi from Team Raven Tail is far ahead in the lead, with Ichiya in 2nd place, Yuka in 3rd, Risley in 4th and Bacchus in 5th.

However, while this group nears the finish line, Sting, Gajeel and Natsu still lag near the starting line in 6th, 7th and 8th place respectively, all three Dragon Slayers suffering from severe motion sickness. To try and come first, the participants begin to utilize their Magic, however Bacchus puts his to use most effectively, managing to pass everyone and take first, Kurohebi soon following, with Risley coming in 3rd, Yuka in 4th and Ichiya 5th.

This leaves the Dragon Slayers pathetically competing for 6th and 7th place. Despite feeling completely awful, Natsu and Gajeel persistently push on forward. Sting proceeds to question the Fairy Tail wizards on why they are trying so hard, and Natsu then gives an impassioned speech, stating that they are doing it for their guild, who had patiently waited for them. His speech touches the Fairy Tail members in the audience, and the spectators, causing them to openly cry. With that, the two Fairy Tail Dragon Slayers push forward, Natsu earning 6th place whilst Gajeel gets 7th. Sting drops out, earning himself 8th place and his team 0 points, showing disdain towards Natsu's explanation.

Finishing the event exhausted, Natsu is carried to the infirmary by Lucy.

'Ok I shall tell you the rank of today! 1st Raven Tail 26P, 2nd Saber tooth 20P Also 2nd Lamia Scale 20P, In 4th is Blue Pegasus 17P, 5th Quatro Cerberus 12P, 6th Mermaid Heel 9P, 7th Fairy Tail B 2P and also in 7th is Fairy Tail A 2P.' the pumpkin man announced.

The 1st match was Kurohebi vs Toby, known as Raven Tail's vs Lamia Scale, they happened to Bet which led to the losers telling Their biggest secret. Toby in the end happened to lose leading to him saying that he lost his other sock, although it was obviously around his neck and so Kurohebi grabs his sock and rips it up in front of Toby and leads to a sad Toby which ends the match.

The 2nd Match is between Bacchus and Elfman, known as Quatro Cerberus vs Fairy Tail A

They also decided to Bet which leads to Bacchus wanting Elfman's sisters which he said at the start of the battle.

Elfman being thoroughly hammered. At this point, Erza reveals that Bacchus's strength isn't his Magic (which simply focuses Magic Power into the palm of his hands), but his mastery over the martial arts. Furthermore, as Bacchus hasn't taken a drop of alcohol since the fight started, he hasn't even begun to fight at full strength yet. After Elfman is struck down again, he struggles up again and states the term for his wager, saying that if he wins, Quatro Cerberus is to be renamed Quatro Puppy for the rest of the tournament, shocking the rest of Team Quatro Cerberus. Bacchus accepts, and deciding to take things seriously, takes a swig from his gourd. Elfman transforms again as Bacchus advances, and in an instant, the Drunken Falcon lands several blows. However, he then notices that his hands are damaged, and turns to see Elfman's new transformation is covered in spiky scales, making him virtually untouchable for hand-to-hand combatants. With this, Elfman challenges Bacchus' palms with his own body to see who will break first. Bacchus accepts the challenge and attacks the Lizardman, while Elfman merely endures. They then both fall to their knees in exhaustion. Bacchus then stands, and after acknowledging the Fairy Tails representatives strength, collapses giving Team Fairy Tail A their first victory.

And so Wendy and Elfman switch due to Elfman being injured.

The 3rd Match is Mira vs Jenny, known as Fairy Tail B vs Blue Pegasus,

Their bet, which was Made by Jenny, was for whomever loses is to take part in a nude photo shoot for Sorcerer Magazine, which Mirajane agrees to. Due to a special rule, the "battle" turns out to be a swimsuit contest, with the commentators acting as judges and the participants using Transformation Magic to change their clothing.

It started off with.... Bikinis, and then Mermaid Heel decide to join, Then comes Lamia Scale and Mavis gets Fairy Tail A to get down their and Juvia also Joins, i tried to join but Laxus and Gajeel teamed up to stop me 'no man deserves to see my little sis in a bikini!' Laxus says and Gajeel agrees although he wouldn't get to see me in a bikini. All the girls from every guild join the battle apart from me and Kira. The outfits went to School swimsuits, Bikinis and thigh highs,: Normal Cloths with glasses, Bikinis with cat ears and tail, bondige gear and Bridal outfit, Males are all in tuxedos and females in wedding dresses both me and Kira for some reason also appear down their in a wedding dress.

Everyone was getting into bridal style and i was so confused, Lucy was also confused and then natsu and Leo fought over her and i walked up to Gajeel who was casually lying on the floor, he looked up and took a look up and down before getting up a...

Everyone was getting into bridal style and i was so confused, Lucy was also confused and then natsu and Leo fought over her and i walked up to Gajeel who was casually lying on the floor, he looked up and took a look up and down before getting up and picking me up in a bridal style and whispering 'You look lovely' his voice rang through my ears as they burnt up my face went red as his strong arms held me, 'y...y...you look handsome yourself' i managed to say and he grinned which made me smile back at him, Kira on the other hand was with Laxus just standing around but suddenly the Mood gets ruined by the old guild master lady in a swimsuit and we all get away from the battle ground leaving Mira and Jenny alone the dresses disappeared and i was wearing the outfit that i had made for this occasion.

Jenny, thinking that she's won, transforms into her Battle Form

Jenny, thinking that she's won, transforms into her Battle Form. However, Mirajane also decides to take the battle seriously, using Take Over to change into Satan Soul: Sitri, ending the battle in a single hit and earning her team 10 points for Fairy Tail B.

And then the Last battle of the day was Kagura vs Yukino, known as Mermaid Heel vs Sabertooth, They both Bet their lives, which in my opinion it was stupid and idiotic, the battle then commences with Yukino employing her Celestial Spirit Magic to take Kagura out, however Kagura strategically uses her Magic to continuously evade the attacks. This forces Yukino to use the 13th Key, Ophiuchus, however Kagura uses her sword Archenemy to slice up the giant snake length-wise, and then, without even drawing her blade, defeats Yukino too. This earns 10 points for Team Mermaid Heel and, according to their bet, puts Yukino's life in Kagura's hands. It also upsets and shocks everybody, especially the members of Team Sabertooth.

We all went back to our Inn's and rested for a bit and chatted.

*with yukino*

Yukino is kicked from Sabertooth and tries to give her keys to Lucy.

*with natsu*

Natsu goes and battles Sabertooth.