chapter 8

When i awoke i was not in my bed but next to Gajeel and on his lap lying against his chest, my face turned red when i saw my hand held in his, i looked around a bit to see that i was in the Guild, i remember getting drunk last night after the welcome home, your alive party for Lisanna. I sat still feeling his chest rise and lower, his other hand was around me and i freaked out inside of my mind *omg omg wait did i kiss him while i was drunk, god pls dont say i embarrassed myself* i thought to myself, i heard the door creak after looking around and seeing everyone was passed out. Wendy crept up with a confused expression, looking at me and Gajeel i could see her cheeks burn 'w..what happened here?' she asked quietly and i felt Gajeel move a bit. 'I dunno i think everyone got drunk after the party and passed out, u...uh Wendy its not what you think i...i just woke up like this, i cant remember a thing' i whispered back.

'W...wendy can you go fetch me a drink, i cant move' i asked her and she ran off to get me a drink, i felt Kira's presence come near as i sat very still 'how drunk did you get?' Kira asked me while she was leaning on the side of the seat and i gave her a nervous smile.

'I don't know, i think maybe to much i....im stuck on his lap' i whispered and Gajeel made a little sound and said 'hmm?' he mumbled."Well do you have a headache?" Kira asked me.

'Yes i guess its a little pain thats all' i whispered back aas Gajeel started to sit up and yawn 'what the hell....- oh uh lily i...how did you get on my lap?' he asked and i blushed 'uhhh...i dont remember i got too drunk last night' i smiled and he dropped his arm and our hands let go of each over 'haha this is what alcohol can do to you right?' i said and he rubbed the back of his neck 'yeah of course' he said and lifted me of his lap and he started making his way towards the bar, waking Mira up for a drink and some food, wendy came running back with a can of coke and i smiled at her 'thanks lil sis' i thanked Wendy, i called Wendy Lil sis since were both dragon slayers in a way were family.

Soon all the members of the guild started to get up; they either had really terrible headaches or just didn't feel well. "You all must have had a lot to drink except you Wendy." Kira said to them all and rested her arm upon Wendy's head as an armrest.

Wendy just stood there and looked up 'who are you again? Wait...wait oh yeah your Lily's friend Kira right, we never met before but Lily's talked about you' Wendy mentioned 'don't worry their good things, i tried to get her to tell me the bad things youve done but apparently im not allowed to know because im a child! Im old enough!!!' she stormed off.

Kira stood there looking weird since she was leaning in mid air, in the end Me and Gajeel stayed away from each over for a bit since i was too embarrassed to talk to him.

Throughout the day me and Kira did quests until gramps told us to come into his office.

'You wanted us gramps?' i asked as both me and Kira walked in and close the door.

'Yes my children Carla has told me she has had a bad feeling and vision about something bad happening before i tell the guild about the s-class mage promotion trial i wanted to ask you guys to come along and accompany everyone and protect the island if something bad happens' Gramps said

'Well thats good since me and Kira already planned on sneaking on the ship but hey! This makes it less illegal' i said in a happy calm tone and he sighed 'really?.....you know that all you have to do is just ask' he said and sent us out to get everyone ready for what he was about to say. Gramps he explained and then said 'ok so the members who are in for this year are, Natsu, Cana, Gray, Levy, Mest, Evergreen, Freed and Juvia, you can all find yourselves partners, but you can not pick a partner that is a SS-class mage and S-class mage' Gramps explained and my head whipped at the same time Kira's head whipped towards Mest and my eyes met his and i could see he looked away 'suspicious....never seen or heard of him...' i mumbled and everyone went of to find partners and so me and Kira just flopped down on the seat and i sighed.